Viraloid vs Alpha Male

anyone used viraloid with positive results? pro testosterone and anti estrogen in one product opposed to Alpha Male which forces you to buy REZ-V to obtain the antiestrogen effect.

Alpha Male contains Vitex agnus castis which I believe has anti-estrogen properties as well.

Is this by the same company that makes “Ejaculoid?” I couldn’t imagine buying something from them, just because of that one product.

Viraloid uses another source of Protodioscin. I cant remember the exact source, but i would put Alpha Male on quite a higher scale. Just the Carbolin 19 content alone is enough for me. You want the estrogen. Its just about having some and not excess. Estrogen helps libido ( nice to have as an Alpha Male) and helps to maintain healthy joints and retain some water in the muscles to help with gains.

That is why so many people liked 4-AD and 4-AD-EC. That little bit of turnover to estrogen really brought some nice gains with it.

[quote]OneEye wrote:
Is this by the same company that makes “Ejaculoid?” I couldn’t imagine buying something from them, just because of that one product.[/quote]

hahahaha

How on earth could anyone know if the gains they were experiencing from a product were specifically from the “turnover to estrogen?” (Or if they had nothing to do with that)?

Um . . . they couldn’t.

[quote]FunkMasterFlex wrote:
Viraloid uses another source of Protodioscin. I cant remember the exact source, but i would put Alpha Male on quite a higher scale. Just the Carbolin 19 content alone is enough for me. You want the estrogen. Its just about having some and not excess. Estrogen helps libido ( nice to have as an Alpha Male) and helps to maintain healthy joints and retain some water in the muscles to help with gains.

That is why so many people liked 4-AD and 4-AD-EC. That little bit of turnover to estrogen really brought some nice gains with it.[/quote]

Just well know fact that Test turns over to estrogen (aromatize). Especially when there is an excess of test in the system. Also using an anti-estrogen to restablish HPTA ( estrogen is used as a measure of test. in the body) is commonly used in addition to HCG, clomid, etc… If you are gaining water weight along with your lean mass gains than its probably estrogen related. Try a anti-E ( tamoxifen or ATD , 6-oxo etc…) and see how your libido is doing in about 6-8 weeks. WHen you suppress estrogen too far you dry out and harden up, but eventually it works its way to decreasing libido etc…Most guys on PCT protocols without certain ancillaries will vouch. Also when prolactin and estrogen get out of control you get itchy nips and or gyno. This is another sign of estrogen turnover.