cadillacs and dinosaurs
knights of the round
streets of rage
punisher

Platformers:

mario
sonic
blue’s journey

I also used to love Chase HQ and Afterburner in the arcades.

My first, Astro Wars back in 1981, hopefully image is attached.

I then had one of the old nintendo game and watch games, Oil Panic in 82, still got it and still works.

Always loved jet set willy and manic miner.

Good to see Castlevania: SOTN getting some love on this thread. I’ve played through probably a dozen times on my PS1, but my PS1 is now broke. Any suggestions? I’d love to play it again sometime. I was thinking of picking up a PSP with the sole purpose of uploading SOTN onto it.

Anyone remember “Impossible Mission” on C64? That game was the shit at the time!

Aw, I used to love Dig Dug. Played on an Apple IIC.

Also Spy Hunter, BC’s Quest For Tires and Bruce Lee.

And Zaxxon.

Just found out I can download onto my Xbox Live account a 360 version of SOTN. Guess I’ll be busy in January. :slight_smile:

[quote]ProRaven wrote:
Good to see Castlevania: SOTN getting some love on this thread. I’ve played through probably a dozen times on my PS1,
[/quote]

Its really almost impossible just how well-made that game is. I’m not even a gamer, but after playing this I bought a playstation just for SOTN.

Seriously, if you’re ever lucky enough to stumble across it (its pretty rare, from what I’ve heard), BUY IT.

This thread is awesome. I’m now downloading a NES emulator.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
N64 was what was around when I was a kid, so my favorite classics are:

GoldenEye
MarioKart
NFL Blitz[/quote]

You’re 22, so Sega Genesis and SNES should’ve been your first consoles, no? Mine was Genesis, then SNES, and I’m only 20 now.

Metal Gear!

^ I watched that whole video.

[quote]ladieslove wrote:
super mario 1 & 3. 2 was alright but clearly misplaced.
duck hunt.
kirby’s dreamland.

twisted metal for ps1. all of them.

[/quote]

Twisted Metal! Thats my sshhhiitt!

I wish so bad they would make more Twisted Metal games.

Zelda is one of the best! I also love Circus Atari and Space Invaders. I just recently downloaded Loom.

[quote]FlameofOsiris wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

GoldenEye
MarioKart
NFL Blitz[/quote]

You’re 22, so Sega Genesis and SNES should’ve been your first consoles, no? Mine was Genesis, then SNES, and I’m only 20 now. [/quote]

Agreed, I am 23 and would guess most people my age started with a SNES… that being said, who really cares if they didn’t?

[quote]Fezzik wrote:

[quote]FlameofOsiris wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

GoldenEye
MarioKart
NFL Blitz[/quote]

You’re 22, so Sega Genesis and SNES should’ve been your first consoles, no? Mine was Genesis, then SNES, and I’m only 20 now. [/quote]

Agreed, I am 23 and would guess most people my age started with a SNES… that being said, who really cares if they didn’t? [/quote]

I’m 20 and I started with Atari and the very first Nintendo…

It actually doesn’t matter at all. I was just curious to see if that was his very first console, or just the one he played the most. Also, to the two others that mentioned it, Twisted Metal games were so much fun with friends.

twisted metal tournaments were the best!!

NES
Mario
Mario 3
I never got into Zelda, I think there’s something wrong with me
ninja gaiden
excite bike
duck hunt
battle toads
punch out

Sega
Sonic-all of them
Mortal Kombat
Earth worm Jim
too many to remember

SNES
I had it but didn’t play much

Dreamcast
Sonic
I had a 1000 emulator games so I mostly played those

N64
Goldeneye
Mario 64
Donkey Kong country

PS1
FF7
resident evil
silent hill
twisted metal
and 100’s more

Yo’ Noid FTW!!

Seriously though, I grew up with Intellivision which is basically Atari’s fat, ugly friend. I can remember having to stop playing because my fingers would get blisters from the side buttons and retarded ass dial.

My sister and I used to play Snafu for hours on end. They also had two awesome versions of Dungeons and Dragons that kicked ass! I actually still have the console and might have to set it up (hopefully the games still work).

We then “upgraded” to a commodore 64. We rarely had the patience to wait for a game to load off of the cassette tape, so that was kinda a bust.

The Christmas we got Nintendo was the best. I can remember my mother commenting on how incredible the graphics were. Ah, the good ol’ days. Aside from the obvious like Mario, Zelda and Contra, I was all about T & C Surf Designs, California Games and Caveman Games. (I know, being a 10 year old girl gives you lame taste in games!!)

Oh yeah, and Paper Boy. The proudest day of my life was when I finally beat it…at 22. It turns out pot makes you better at everything!

My grandparents had the old school Pong with the dial knob controllers!

The first console of my own was, I think, the Atari 2600. Berzerk and Asteroids FTW!

And I challenge all to Sega Genesis’ NHL '95.