Vince 60 Years Old....

[quote]spaceking wrote:
It’s a wonder what photo-shop does.[/quote]

Its not all photoshop,of course I’m sure some is airbrushed but if you’ve ever seen him on live TV without a shirt on you’d realize that for his age he’s in great shape,especially considering the shape most 60 year olds are in.

Good to see that the recently reinstated drug testing policy at the WWE is in full effect. Nice knee-jerk response (and publicity stunt) to Eddie’s death and Eugene?s passing out.

Vinnie Mac is no longer huge. In fact, all the wrestlers are wasting away. Like Triple H, Cena, Kane, Chavo, Masters, Edge, Snisky, Dupree, Conway, Benjamin, Tomko, Venis, Angle, Booker, Batista, The Dicks, Benoit, Daivari, Holly, Kennedy, Lashley, Henry, Burchill, Jordan, Orton, Mysterio, and Vito. HAHAHA. Did I miss anyone that has a designated pisser?!?!?

[quote]myxl wrote:
Good to see that the recently reinstated drug testing policy at the WWE is in full effect. Nice knee-jerk response (and publicity stunt) to Eddie’s death and Eugene?s passing out.

Vinnie Mac is no longer huge. In fact, all the wrestlers are wasting away. Like Triple H, Cena, Kane, Chavo, Masters, Edge, Snisky, Dupree, Conway, Benjamin, Tomko, Venis, Angle, Booker, Batista, The Dicks, Benoit, Daivari, Holly, Kennedy, Lashley, Henry, Burchill, Jordan, Orton, Mysterio, and Vito. HAHAHA. Did I miss anyone that has a designated pisser?!?!?
[/quote]

Don’t forget, at a combined weight of 580 pounds, The Gymini!

In fairness, as i posted on the Chris Masters thread, Rey is in fact looking terrible now. Oh, and I really think Tomko plans his cycles around the level of his push.

Let’s play the guessing game here.What kind of cycle do you think Vince does?

[quote]DON D1ESEL wrote:
myxl wrote:

Don’t forget, at a combined weight of 580 pounds, The Gymini!

In fairness, as i posted on the Chris Masters thread, Rey is in fact looking terrible now. Oh, and I really think Tomko plans his cycles around the level of his push.[/quote]

They shouldn’t be pushing him at all he sucks!

Back in the late 1970’s Classy Fred Blassi, one of the biggest “heels” in the business always referred to Vince as, “McMahon, you pencil neck geek”. McMahon at the time was in his early 30’s. And he was a pencil neck geek.