Vin Diesel?

Why is this guy called Diesel?

Why is he Vin Diesel always mistaken for Thibaudeau?

To make up for all the times Thibaudeau is mistaken for Vin Diesel! :slight_smile:

He’s Diesel cause he’s so…you know…DIESEL!! ROOOAAARRR!

Seriously though, he claims it’s a nickname given to him by his friends in reference to his energy level. I don’t know about that though. “Diesel” sounds like the kind of nickname someone tries giving to themselves in an effort to be cool and just hopes that everyone will actually call him that.

I think I’ll have a T-bone steak for lunch.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I think I’ll have a T-bone steak for lunch.[/quote]

lol-great reference.

If AngryVader is “T-bone”, then we are going to need a “Gammy”. Scott are you up for it?

I want to be referred to from now on as The Highlander.

… I’m telling Thibs!.. haha.

I dont know why tho. Guess they both are bad ass and bald.ish.

you can’t pluralize Long Ranger!

S

If T-bone and gammy are already taken, I guess i’ll be KoKo.

“00”

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
“Diesel” sounds like the kind of nickname someone tries giving to themselves in an effort to be cool and just hopes that everyone will actually call him that.
[/quote]
I agree, who ever would want to call themselves Diesel either in real life or on a forum :wink:

Seriously though, I have OFTEN though Thib bares a resemblance to Vin Diesel!

[quote]Diesel7 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
“Diesel” sounds like the kind of nickname someone tries giving to themselves in an effort to be cool and just hopes that everyone will actually call him that.

I agree, who ever would want to call themselves Diesel either in real life or on a forum :wink:

Seriously though, I have OFTEN though Thib bares a resemblance to Vin Diesel!
[/quote]

did you JUST make this profile in order to reply to this thread with Diesel in your name?

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
did you JUST make this profile in order to reply to this thread with Diesel in your name?[/quote]

No of course not, I signed up to participate in a thread discussing rep tempo with Chad Waterbury.

[quote]Diesel7 wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
did you JUST make this profile in order to reply to this thread with Diesel in your name?

No of course not, I signed up to participate in a thread discussing rep tempo with Chad Waterbury.

[/quote]

ah of course, it all makes sense now, 2+2=4, and birds fly…

[quote]Diesel7 wrote:
That One Guy wrote:

[/quote]

of course

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
If T-bone and gammy are already taken, I guess i’ll be KoKo.

“00”[/quote]

BEAT ME TO IT!!

[quote]Diesel7 wrote:
That One Guy wrote:

[/quote]

That’s even worse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
That’s even worse ;P[/quote]

LOL why?