VIdeo Response to Planet Fitness

Iron Sport Gym's Planet Fitness response - YouTube LOL

Amazing

BTW shawn, that shadow on your avatar’s trap is the most distracting thing ever. It makes one trap look huge and the other really small.

This was posted a while back…still funny though.

Steve has a log on the EFS website as well.

I think it’s safe to say that no good can ever come of a Planet Fitness thread. I mean we’ve now seen everything possible about them here on T-Nation.
I mean unless one of their branches actually explodes today (today currently being April 8th, 2011) then best not to post anything about it.

Same goes for the Shakeweight.

i guess while were posting old responses to planet fitness crap, i might as well post orlando barbell’s

“$29.99/month, because our equipment gets used”

LOL at :25

gif

They had a meet today. I’m going to need to ask Steve how it went tomorrow.

Never seen before, but I’m going to say this: BEST. GYM. AD. EVER!

[quote]critietaeta wrote:
i guess while were posting old responses to planet fitness crap, i might as well post orlando barbell’s

As much as both of these make me smile I prefer this commercial, what is different between these and the Planet Fatness is these guys truly don’t judge.

That was great haha. Thanks for posting that.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]critietaeta wrote:

As much as both of these make me smile I prefer this commercial, what is different between these and the Planet Fatness is these guys truly don’t judge.[/quote]

+1

Haha