T Nation

Video of My Meet

I'm new to this forum so I thought I'd introduce myself to the powerlifting section.

Here's a vid of a meet I did back in the summer: http://youtu.be/RE4NBU5VjXQ?list=UUCOJZfu_ivnUElltFg1WyBg

Happy gainz all

Nice lifts man.

Nice work and welcome to this forum

Dude you are bad ass. My brother powerlifts and just joined your gym. PM me and I will send you his number. Maybe you all could lift together. BTW you guys are strong. Me and my brother cant get some of your lifts and we weigh a lot more than you. Great job.

[quote]Max8950 wrote:
Dude you are bad ass. My brother powerlifts and just joined your gym. PM me and I will send you his number. Maybe you all could lift together. BTW you guys are strong. Me and my brother cant get some of your lifts and we weigh a lot more than you. Great job.[/quote]
Thanks!

Nice work fellas!

I remember seeing you guys warming up at that meet. I did the NAS strongman comp that day. You have any meets planned in the next few months?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I remember seeing you guys warming up at that meet. I did the NAS strongman comp that day. You have any meets planned in the next few months?[/quote]
Not at the moment. We’re focusing on grades, getting interns, preparing 4 grad school, ect. I don’t know about Roger but I plan to do a meet after my spring finals