T Nation

Video Link! 145kg Clean and Jerk

Strong, but I would’ve given it a red light. You never became motionless before the jerk. If you’re looking towards international competition like you said in that other thread, you need to have that sort of stuff really dialled in, those international judges can be dicks. I’m not a big fan of “Ah, that’s two whites, brah!” type training in general anyways (not trying to imply you have that sort of attitude or anything, I don’t know you, just saying).

[quote]TheJonty wrote:
Strong, but I would’ve given it a red light. You never became motionless before the jerk. If you’re looking towards international competition like you said in that other thread, you need to have that sort of stuff really dialled in, those international judges can be dicks. I’m not a big fan of “Ah, that’s two whites, brah!” type training in general anyways (not trying to imply you have that sort of attitude or anything, I don’t know you, just saying).[/quote]

Not disagreeing with you here at all, that bounce motion i do here could be used against me in any comp, judges discretion. that is something ill remember thankyou. My clean has so much more work needed, if you notice i cut my pull early, my quick speed/power under does help, but i want more kilos!

@chyoung,

I am very much enjoying your videos. Please keep posting.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
@chyoung,

I am very much enjoying your videos. Please keep posting. [/quote]

Thanks for watching! should be posting my competition in Tennessee after next weekend stay tuned.

[quote]chyoung wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
@chyoung,

I am very much enjoying your videos. Please keep posting. [/quote]

Thanks for watching! should be posting my competition in Tennessee after next weekend stay tuned.[/quote]

Awesome, good luck!