T Nation

Video Games Thread

So, whats everyone here playing in their spare time?

For me its: God of War 2. T-game of the year, great graphics and addictive gameplay. IE, I just tore an opposing soldier’s arm off, then stabbed him in the face with the sword he was holding in said severed arm.

Also looking to start City of Heroes/Villains, since the character customization aspect of having your own super hero/villain sounds awesome.

I’m playing Company of Heroes. Kinda good.

I was playing oblivion last year, that was cool.

Looking forward to crysis and spore.

I think Spore might consume too much of my time though.

I don’t play much, but when I do I usually play Rainbow Six Vegas on xbox live. I’m not much good compared to some on there but it’s pretty fun.

Baldurs gate 2…and gettysburg (old but awesome)…on the PS2 I play Pro evolution soccer 6

OMC

I’m still playing Oblivion and San Andreas.

Madden. Always Madden.

Playing crackdown (multi-play)and GRAW2
atm…

I’m currently playing Black, and Brothers in Arms: Earned In Blood.

Stacking my pennies to pick up a XBox 360 so I can get into the Gears of Wars.

I’ve recently beaten Actraiser, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Metroid for the SNES. Also System Shock 2 for the PC. Next will either be Chrono Trigger for SNES or Deus Ex for PC. I haven’t played any of these games for 5 to 10 years, so it’s all very familiar yet still fresh. And not costing me any money.

[quote]Supraman wrote:
I’ve recently beaten Actraiser, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Metroid for the SNES. Also System Shock 2 for the PC. Next will either be Chrono Trigger for SNES or Deus Ex for PC. I haven’t played any of these games for 5 to 10 years, so it’s all very familiar yet still fresh. And not costing me any money.[/quote]

I remember most of those games. I am also playing some old school games.

Final Fantasy 1-6.

I am currently on 5.

-Machine

Playing Rainbow Six Vegas at the moment on 360, planning on Command and Conquer 3 when it comes out in a couple weeks and also looking forward to Spore if it ever comes out (last I heard was Fall 2007)

I’m currently playing Fight night Round 3 for the most part…mostly online
Occasionally rent something else but haven’t bought a new game in awhile

Definitely RAINBOW SIX VEGAS and Guitar Hero 2

Mucking about on my mates Wii, damn good fun actually.

Last serious games I played were Doom 3 and Quake 4 (PC)

CS:Source and AOE3

Still playing Gears of war for the most part, with a little oblivion and crackdown mixed in.

On Xbox 360 I cannot stop playing Oblivion, GRAW 1 or 2, NBA Live now that the finals are going and still rocking '06, Gears of War on Insane, and Saints Row.

On PS2 God of War 2(bad ass), and Rockstar’s Bully which is fun as hell. The best thing I’ve done lately is see the 300 movie on IMAX and come home and tear ass on GOW2.

San Andreas is one of my all time favorites, and looking forward to GTA:4 now that the trailer is out. Actually any GTA game…

Army of Two is gonna be insane! Looking forward to it big time, you guys have seen the 2nd trailer in HD right?!!

If I’m not lifting, on my 600RR, or laying pipe I’m gaming. Haha!

I pretty much exclusevly play Europa Barbarorum, a mod of Rome Total War. (PC game fellas)

Too bad I have Final Exams comming up next week and won’t have much time to play :frowning: I can’t wait to unleash the Gauls onto Macedonia, Epirus, Greece, and the Seleucids.

Final Fantasy XII. Well I will carry on with it after my exams.

Right now, it’s virtua tennis 3 (BUY IT PEOPLE).
still playing gears, pro evo and fight night.