VIDEO - conventional DL critique needed

this is 337lbs, definite back rounding, head is up, what else do you see . . . ? thanks for any help!

(not sure I got the video attached?)

no vid

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
no vid[/quote]

ok thanks - gonna try again . . .

OK, got it posted to YouTube, you can skip to about :20 sec or so - takes me forever to set - I can see a lot wrong here - hips shoot up too fast, let me know what you see -

I didnt see much wrong with it, seemed pretty easy for you…

I do believe the set up took way too long, I believe you expended too much energy in that position.

Flex lats, flex tris, take slack out of the bar, stay tight…grip and rip

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
I didnt see much wrong with it, seemed pretty easy for you…

I do believe the set up took way too long, I believe you expended too much energy in that position.

Flex lats, flex tris, take slack out of the bar, stay tight…grip and rip[/quote]

I appreciate you having a look! - definitely too long in set-up, over thinking it, lats/tris - OK will work on that and the slack, got to get where I can just go in and do it . . . thanks again

I didn’t see anything, other than what has already been said. Fix your mind, get on the bar, and pull.

[quote]Crippler56 wrote:
I didn’t see anything, other than what has already been said. Fix your mind, get on the bar, and pull. [/quote]

That’s what I need to hear! thank you

Grip it and rip it was right on - pulled 400 last week at 185, got a meet coming up next month