Vid: Benched 275 for 4 Reps & 305 for 2

Yeah fuck that “Pinkies!!!” shit. I have a little pre-spot brief I give any rando spotters, I’ve got the wording extremely concise so at this point anyone that’s not a complete idiot gets exactly what I’m looking for.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Yeah fuck that “Pinkies!!!” shit. I have a little pre-spot brief I give any rando spotters, I’ve got the wording extremely concise so at this point anyone that’s not a complete idiot gets exactly what I’m looking for. [/quote]

Lol you too. I thought I was the only one anal enough to go through that much of process explaining what to do.

At times, I wanna type up a legal document explaining and diagramming what I want the spotter to do with a legally binding signature stating that, "I understand and will perform the above said/displayed actions and/or inactions where and when applicable in an effective manner and will pay for all and any damages and losses caused by my own negligence and/or stupidity’.

I just may copy that idea Fletch. I’ll bring like 5 of them to each session, just to be safe.

haha even the brief talks with the spotters never work :frowning: oh well we do what we do :slight_smile:

[quote]danthamansky wrote:
haha even the brief talks with the spotters never work :frowning: oh well we do what we do :)[/quote]

95% of the time, if you specifically say “Do NOT help me unless I actually fail the rep, give me a chance to grind it out”, they will do just that. If you say “Don’t help me lift it”, usually when he bar slows down they jump in.

also got a good back workout with deadlifts yesterday for my first exercise :slight_smile:

Good lifts man. I really have nothing else to say cuz everyone is giving great advice but after you work on form a lil bit I got u gettin around 350 for a single, keep up the great work!

really??? id get 350??? now i really gotta get that form down :DD i didnt think the form would get me at a jump like that but damn, whatever weight ill hit ill post here and thank the fellas here who helped me with form :slight_smile: