Vid: 2 Girls Asking for Threesome

What would you guys do?

Seriously wondering.

I would say yes lol. Simple as that. Don’t care whatever the fuck I was about to do.

If that was their approach I would say no. Too suspicious. Plus, marriage, kids, etc.

I wonder how pissed those guys were when they found out they weren’t getting any sex, let alone double sex, and that they were on camera.

Definitely had the whole “to catch a predator vibe” going on. Some of the responses were pretty funny though.

Those girls should be arrested for all the pain they were inflicting those poor guys…

That was fucking stupid. I agree with the others why some of the guys said no. It seems really shady and the girls looked pretty young. I’m sure they were of age, but who walks up to a strangers and asks them for a threesome. Don’t get me wrong if I had an opportunity to have a real threesome with those chicks that were of legal age I would be all over that shit.

I feel like it would be a lot more believable if they approached guys in a bar or a club and asked them. Might be harder to film it though, lol.

I kept waiting for something funny to happen to. I would have liked to have seen the PINK girls reaction (actually watching her participate in that threesome) would have been fairly awesome.

Too suspicious. My first thought would be “there are a few guys waiting to jump me” for my wallet or something like that. Plus, two girls that hot looking for a threesome could get practically any guy they wanted (granted they weren’t spoken for or if “lunch is ready”)… Girls who would sleep with a total stranger minutes after meeting them seem pretty loose and I’d assume have or have had an STD or two.

If it happened in a social setting like a bar and had a slower progression (finding out their names/conversing/flirting) and was propositioned later in the night, well then fuck yeah hahahaha

LOL @ the first guys’ answer and someone calling the police

Those girls were hot as FUCK though!

Any diseases I need to know about?

Do you want to have a threesome with us?

Did Rose Kennedy have a black dress?

This happened to me in high school but for real.

All actors. All of them.

Honestly I don’t think I’d be able to perform with two women.

I’d like to get the chance to try, but really I don’t think I’d be able to do it.

this video group does these all the time at my school (UCSB). They have been doing various videos like this for over a year now. Very easy to spot them.

[quote]Nards wrote:

I’d like to get the chance to try, but really I don’t think I’d be able to do it.[/quote]
What the hell are you on about macca?

Who cares how you “perform”???

tweet

[quote]PowWowNow wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
If that was their approach I would say no. Too suspicious. Plus, marriage, kids, etc.

I wonder how pissed those guys were when they found out they weren’t getting any sex, let alone double sex, and that they were on camera.[/quote]
Maybe they did follow through? At least on some of them. [/quote]

I’d like to think it it was real and those girls had a lot of sex that day. Coming soon in the NSFW sequel!

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

I’d like to get the chance to try, but really I don’t think I’d be able to do it.[/quote]
What the hell are you on about macca?

Who cares how you “perform”???

tweet[/quote]

I suppose if I can’t get it up I can turn to the girls and say “Sorry ladies, I guess this just isn’t your day.”

Would pound.

Is this the female version of the Ferrari gold digger prank?