T Nation

Victoria Secret Fashion Show

Holy mother of God. Is anyone else watching this right now?

no… but I’m finding it… right now.

SQUATS AND MILK!!

oh my god! I’m gonna try and see if I really will go blind

I’m not sure what it says that only the CT trio have responded thus far… lol

I was witin till it was over…SHIT!!!..now i gotta go take a couple ice cold showers…they should have one of those on every week…or every day…

Good grief I am sick of seeing Justin Timberlake everywhere I look…

Anyway, I have always been, and continue to be in love with Heidi Klum.

What I would give to reproduce with that woman…

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
What I would give (my wife) to reproduce with that woman…[/quote]

Bauer, that wasn’t very nice.

Some of the most perfect creatures on the planet! Hardly even human.

damn adriana and allesandra ftmfw!

i give props to the lady who maintained composure when her heel came off!

I think my fiancee is better looking than any of em… however, many of you may not agree. Lucky me, I don’t need a TV and am the happiest man in the world with what I’ve got ^^

[quote]Ritchey wrote:
I think my fiancee is better looking than any of em… however, many of you may not agree. Lucky me, I don’t need a TV and am the happiest man in the world with what I’ve got ^^[/quote]

Lame.

I watched it with my wife.

[quote]Ritchey wrote:
I think my fiancee is better looking than any of em… however, many of you may not agree. Lucky me, I don’t need a TV and am the happiest man in the world with what I’ve got ^^[/quote]

it’s pretty obvious that wifey must read his posts…

[quote]Ritchey wrote:

Need pics of fiancee.

[quote]iksrtfo28 wrote:

[/quote]

Agreed…!

[quote]iksrtfo28 wrote:
Ritchey wrote:
I think my fiancee is better looking than any of em… however, many of you may not agree. Lucky me, I don’t need a TV and am the happiest man in the world with what I’ve got ^^

[/quote]

ok, we all believe you.

[quote]Ritchey wrote:
Lucky me, I don’t need a TV and am the happiest man in the world with what I’ve got ^^[/quote]
Does she know you’re gay? :smiley: j/kding man!

I think I’ve been warped by the iron game, 'cos there was a time when I would have thought they were perfect but now I see those girls and I want them to build their thighs & butts up a fair bit - maybe I’m just nit-picking?

[quote]Ritchey wrote:

Shuuuuuuuuuuure buddy.

[quote]t-ha wrote:
Ritchey wrote:
Lucky me, I don’t need a TV and am the happiest man in the world with what I’ve got ^^
Does she know you’re gay? :smiley: j/kding man!

I think I’ve been warped by the iron game, 'cos there was a time when I would have thought they were perfect but now I see those girls and I want them to build their thighs & butts up a fair bit - maybe I’m just nit-picking?

[/quote]

That or you secretly want women to look like men, homo!

This thread needs pictures.