Victor Martinez - Arnold Classic '09

I dunno about that. I think he looks great, but Im not sure if judges can get past his right pec.

They will most likely look over the pec in the judging. Judges have looked over torn biceps numerous times

Vic just has very (VERY!) round and full muscle bellies, think Flex Wheeler. I think from certain angles it just doesn’t show a lot of cuts (arms have more detail from the outer view than the inner).

S

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:
Dexter and Cutler should really be careful on the next Mr. O.[/quote]

imo Cutler isn’t really even a threat anymore.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Vic just has very (VERY!) round and full muscle bellies, think Flex Wheeler. I think from certain angles it just doesn’t show a lot of cuts (arms have more detail from the outer view than the inner).

S[/quote]

Still you gotta wonder, how can he be around 3% bf and have no vascularity or definition in his arms?

[quote]Game Time wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Still you gotta wonder, how can he be around 3% bf and have no vascularity or definition in his arms?[/quote]

Thats just how hes built I think. Look at his back side, striated glutes and hams. He has to be very low in BF%.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Still you gotta wonder, how can he be around 3% bf and have no vascularity or definition in his arms?[/quote]

A lot of vascularity is in genetics, thickness of skin, etc. Jay cutler is an example. He can diet down to striated glutes and hardly show any vascularity. Some people get crazy vascularity while others don’t…think branch warren for example…

I think vics arms look fine. Its very hard to judge the definition of one’s arm from the front. The back double bi pose shows some striations in his triceps…how much more defined can you be? lol

Lighting plays a HUGE role…look at the pics of anybody who competes at the iron man .vs. anybody at any other show…

DG

I still think Cutler is quite legit. I can’t say his haircut is legal though.

[quote]infin|ty wrote:
I still think Cutler is quite legit. I can’t say his haircut is legal though.[/quote]

He used to be legit.

Maybe even too legit.

Now he’s not legit.

He’s un-legit.

Which is why he must quit.

*JB leaves computer to go find Hot Rod dvd

but is he… (Wait for it)…

Too Legit to Quit?! (apologies to MC Hammer for that one)

Sadly, bad joke attempt aside, is Jay done for his day, or is there any possibility o a comeback… I don’t feel he should ever have beaten Vic, but I always kinda liked him.

S

I think Jay could stick around a while longer and place decent(in the money) but I wouldn’t be shocked if he left competition soon, he used to say he would retire by 30, but that didn’t happen because Ronnie wouldnt retire and give him a shot at the O, but now that he finally has a couple of Sandows from the mantle I expect him to retire, and continue with his business efforts out in Las Vegas.

Thats why I like him, he has always known this was wasn’t a lifelong career.

Here is a video of Victor 10 days out. He is possibly the most boring man alive.

mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1937&Itemid=223

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Here is a video of Victor 10 days out. He is possibly the most boring man alive.

mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1937&Itemid=223 [/quote]

LOL, you hate this fkin guy. Come on, hes more boring than Jay Cutler?

That really was boring, at least Jay is funny-ish sometimes. Martinez is just monotone drone. Really doesn’t sound interesting, like he doesn’t ever feel like talking.

“I’ve fallen asleep at many red lights…but you know…”

No, Vic, I don’t.

[quote]elusive wrote:
Game Time wrote:

mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1937&Itemid=223

LOL, you hate this fkin guy. Come on, hes more boring than Jay Cutler?[/quote]

Vic is much worse than Cutler. Even when Vic is in the gym there is not an ounce of intensity, same blank face with a monotone narration. At least Cutler will hit a pose between sets in his vids.

I learned allot from the first 2 mins of the video. The science behind Dark matter nano psychs high velocity bla de bla works with the anavbolic axis bla bla haha

[quote]Game Time wrote:
elusive wrote:
Game Time wrote:

LOL, you hate this fkin guy. Come on, hes more boring than Jay Cutler?

Vic is much worse than Cutler. Even when Vic is in the gym there is not an ounce of intensity, same blank face with a monotone narration. At least Cutler will hit a pose between sets in his vids.[/quote]

Please. Cutler has NO personality. Vic may train like he’s high…but that’s probably because he is. I actually find it funny how he acts when training on his vids. He’s so relaxed it’s humorous.

Vic also poses in his vids, especially in his Titans video. I don’t understand the hate.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
I learned allot from the first 2 mins of the video. The science behind Dark matter nano psychs high velocity bla de bla works with the anavbolic axis bla bla haha[/quote]

It’s actually not a bad product, I tried it out for a week, I recovered better than with some other products that I use to swear by in the past, cough

As much as I’ve heard people speak highly about the company’s protein products (with probiotics or something -lol), the fact that they tried to sell an over the counter SARM product just shows you that they either have no clue what they’re talking about, or they expect the consumer to have no clue what they’re doing/buying.

(TC was kind enough to put up an explanatory letter a while back when Biotest had to raise the prices on their protein powders… an honest supplement company?! WHo knew?!)

S