Veteran Affair Said I Had Normal Levels

Ok back in June, I had my testosterone levels checked. Per the VA I am above standards. My free test level was 4.0(thats only way the VA reads test.) Their ranges are 3.0-7 free test levels are average for veterans they claim. No age bracket or anything. Im 28, in 2011 i had three spinal injections and since then i gained 60 lbs. And lose complete libido! Thats when i decided I was a goin to try and get tested to see my levels. I tried since my results to get on TRT and was shot down. I have a friend on TRT that educated me and hook’d me up with his dr. Now Im two wks in a my own prescription cyp. 8 wks total on cyp(some black market). The dr was cool with that and asked how i feel since i started on cyp. Im a changed man and so thankful to have found TRT! My energy, strength, libido, attitude is completely changed on life.

Thats strange the VA said my Bio T was 3.8 and that was very low. They have me on androgel now, but I cant absorb it. I wish I could, cause I feel like shit. Anyways, Just switch doctors. You can switch to any doctor you want to. I had to switch doctors because mine wouldn’t prescribe the injections even though the androgel obviously isn’t/wasn’t working. I would switch doctors as soon as possible and I would lay off the stuff you are taking so your test don’t come back normal because of your therapy. I hoping for the same results you have. Good luck

Read the stickies, understand T+AI+hCG

[quote]nicholasb9393 wrote:
Thats strange the VA said my Bio T was 3.8 and that was very low. They have me on androgel now, but I cant absorb it. I wish I could, cause I feel like shit. Anyways, Just switch doctors. You can switch to any doctor you want to. I had to switch doctors because mine wouldn’t prescribe the injections even though the androgel obviously isn’t/wasn’t working. I would switch doctors as soon as possible and I would lay off the stuff you are taking so your test don’t come back normal because of your therapy. I hoping for the same results you have. Good luck[/quote]

Im in the dfw area, they say we have 3 million vets in the system in our region and could care less for test therapy . My outside dr has me set and feeling ten times better so ill shell out $ and then just file to be service connected. Then i think they’ll approve the trt.

They can service connect low T? That’s great. I know alot of veterans are coming back with low T for some reason. You will just have to wait two or three years for them to approve it. If I had Insurance I would definately go outside the VA as well. Good luck. When you file for it please let me know how it goes, seriously.

Where are you located?

Where are you located?[/quote]

Dallas ft worth area.

Yes u can service connect low t. I know a guy that appealed twice but finally connected it. Hes claim was stress, ptsd, meds, and numerous vaccines cause low test.

No bull shit tho tell ur ppl u know to outside dr it. Cause a outside dr stands over va dr i have leaved. I had three back surgeries thru the va in 2011 and the cock suckers denied my first claim. And my appeal is in process right now.

Im far from racist my lift coach is african american. But honestly if your black. You get disability compensation easier.

I been at the va and seen a perfectly fine african man walk up barely making it with a cane. Short time later numerous times they’ll get their meds and no bullshit walk away happy as a possum in a trash can without their cane. And then hurry back to get it like nothing happened.

Sorry if this is hard to understand. T-Nation isnt very mobile friendly so changes my words sometimes.

Yes, that is a dfflt rd.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Yes, that is a dfflt rd.[/quote]
Def is best of luck to ur friends amd thanks for their service as well!

I have worked with many in active service and vets as well [and LE]. I was once dealing with a Navy guy in the Persian Gulf on a vessel, trying to get his docs stateside to deal with his needs appropriately. Some special forces guys and others less open about their status.

FTR: I am an engineer, just do this stuff well.

(stress, ptsd, meds, and numerous vaccines)Definately something to look into. I remember I was shot with so many vaccines that were experimental I didn’t know what they were for. Just line up and take the shots. The most memorable was the 6 Antrax shots I recieved. That made me very sick.

I say go for it, but they like to deny the shots they gave us harm us at all especially anthrax, even though it was proven to have had several bad batches. If you have anxiety, pstd, and whatever meds, I would try to service connect that way. DFW, I didn’t know what that meant. I can’t believe there are that many veterans down there.

If you go to a site http://vets.yuku.com/ they can tell you exactly how to deal with the VA, experts in their own right. I would stay on the track your on if your feeling great. Thanks for you service.

(stress, ptsd, meds, and numerous vaccines)Definately something to look into. I remember I was shot with so many vaccines that were experimental I didn’t know what they were for. Just line up and take the shots. The most memorable was the 6 Antrax shots I recieved. That made me very sick.

I say go for it, but they like to deny the shots they gave us harm us at all especially anthrax, even though it was proven to have had several bad batches. If you have anxiety, pstd, and whatever meds, I would try to service connect that way. DFW, I didn’t know what that meant. I can’t believe there are that many veterans down there.

If you go to a site http://vets.yuku.com/ they can tell you exactly how to deal with the VA, experts in their own right. I would stay on the track your on if your feeling great. Thanks for you service. [/quote]

Sorry dfw is Dallas fort worth, texas. Im going to look into the site. Thanks for the help!!!