Very Low Doses of Tren?

I’ve been wanting to use trenbolone for a long time primarily due to it’s ability to increase strength without much water retention. I’d probably use no more than 200mg. weekly, because I’d like to avoid libido and mood disturbances which I’m prone to. I’m considering stacking it with around 600 mg. of testosterone cypionate, to “balance-out” the libido-hindering and mood altering effect of the tren and an anti-estrogen like Proviron to minimize bloat as well.

With 600mg/wk of test, let alone adding in proviron, you will have no problem with libido adding in any amount of tren. As far as mood, that’s up to you. 200mg/wk of tren will add a little, but you shouldn’t expect a whole lot. I would recommending going at least 400mg/wk of tren and assessing the effects.

I’m assuming tren acetate, which means any negative sides from it will pass within a couple days of ceasing administration. 400mg/wk each compound would be better than you’re current plan, if you’re looking for 800mg/wk total.

[quote]benchaffleck wrote:
I’ve been wanting to use trenbolone for a long time primarily due to it’s ability to increase strength without much water retention. I’d probably use no more than 200mg. weekly, because I’d like to avoid libido and mood disturbances which I’m prone to. I’m considering stacking it with around 600 mg. of testosterone cypionate, to “balance-out” the libido-hindering and mood altering effect of the tren and an anti-estrogen like Proviron to minimize bloat as well.[/quote]

if you are using tren ace…pin ED @ 50 mg/day, or EOD @ 100 mg/day, for a total of 350 mg/week. Stacked with 600 mg test cyp and some proviron, you should be ok libido and sides wise. some bros do fine on EOD shots, however, EOD shots seem to enhance sides with tren cause of the rollercoaster of fluctuating levels…but its your choice.

if you’re using tren enan, go with 300-400 mg/week with your test cyp, and pin both 2x per week (mon-thurs).

based on your post saying that you are prone to moodiness and loss of libido…go with the acetate ester…at least that way, if you experience sides you can’t deal with, you can get off right away, instead of having the enan ester hanging around for awhile.

One of my 1st cycles was 40mg Tren Ace ED and 125mg Test Enan. EOD with 25mg Proviron ED. That cycle was great strength wise. Didn’t put on too much size but that wasn’t the goal anyway. I have tried the ED and EOD thing with tren and the only time I had bad sides was when I was hitting it EOD.

Also for me I would take it in the AM since I find that Tren Ace stimulates my CNS like I drank a bunch of coffee or something. If I take it in the afternoons or evening I have a hard time sleeping at night. Good luck!

If its your first time using Tren 200 MG a week is fine. If you feel like it’s not working you can always bump it up. I think you should always err on the conservative side doseage wise with any compound and adjust up in small increments.

By the way, I tend to think that trenbolone is strongly suppressive even before reaching useful doses, rather than for example with Primobolan, some usefulness arriving before suppression becomes marked.

This hasn’t been extensively tested by me but in a brief test, thinking that about 5 mg per day might not be significantly suppressive, I found the reverse, that it was at least in my case.

Why one would prefer for example 30 mg/day to 50 mg/day or somewhat higher, other than cost (which can be low, but also can be very high with the Parabolan brand which is unpleasant to use anyway) or if unusually subject to anger issues when using steroids and wanting to minimize that, I don’t know. Suppression will occur either way, and recovery will be as easy either way, so why not enjoy the better results?

Or if aiming for and achieving the same results, then enjoying the same results in a briefer time.