Very Low Dose Winstrol

OP, this is completely serious. If you have a little bit of gyno and it is not really noticeable you may just want to let sleeping dogs lie, if you know what I mean? Nolva is one thing, but if you use letro there is always the chance of an estrogen rebound, not to mention the fact that the E2/progesting receptors could be overly sensitized due to the fact they were in a very low E2/progestin environment, which will cause the rebounding estrogen to be over-expressed at the receptor. Just giving you a headsup, I think Nolva will be ok but beware with letro.

Holy old post, batman!

[quote] Brook wrote:
OP, PCT is to expedite the recovery process. For example, if you are not going to recover at all…(for whatever reason) a PCT will not likely help. I am aware this doesn’t apply to you but the point does - or will.

So winstrol at 25mg/day is suppressive to the HPTA but not to the degree a larger cycle would be - say 500mg Test/wk which is around 70mg/day.
Or not to the degree a nor-test drug is due to its different actions.

So with that in mind you will have minimal suppression to the HPTA which will allow it to recover really quite fast post cycle - even if you dosed 2x/day over the full 6 weeks. By fast i would guess around 7-10 days at the most. It is a guess as i have not done it.

It will most definitely provide a boost - whether it is a boost you will see i highly doubt it, in part due to your body fat percentage.[/quote]

+1

Your diet will have to be immaculate to get any fat burning assistance out of 25mg I think.

You will definetly notice an endurance increase even at that low dose and i believe a little subq water loss but like Brook wrote, at your fat % I think you will notice little if any visual benefit @25mg.

I have used oral and injectable winstrol at different doses.

The oral 6 weeker I did was basically 60mg winny + 60mg dbol I found out to sart bouncing back fast after about 3 days (no nolva/pct).

With the injectable winny at about 75mg/day for 6 weeks or so after I stopped a test cycle it took me about 1 week to feel myself slowly bouncing back with nolva when I stopped the winny.

How much of this was due to the previous testosterone suppression prior to the 6 weeks of winny inject and how much to the injectable winny as it is longer in the system…im not sure but they both played their part I believe in the extra suppression.

Winny inject kills me with acne worse than anything. Oral not bad at all.

For 25 mg/day oral no pct, I would also guess 7-10 day recovery but it is person dependant.

I still do wonder thouh (having used winny by itself and with test, and with dbol) just how much of winnys joint pain can be associated directly with the drug itself and its effect on joints/connective tissue or:

as a byproduct of the shutting down of testosterone production fron the AAS and below normal estrogen levels in the male body as of this.

I say this mainly cause I horribly bad joint pains from injecting winny only lifting heavy, less from oray only, and virtually no noticable joint pain with dbol or test used with winny.

So this stays consistent with estrogen levels in my body (in theory as injecting should supress test to a higher degreee having more winny active round the clock thus less estrogen).

In this case it may even be worthwile for you to try 25mg winny + 5mg dbol for androgenic + estrogen 2x per day and suppression would still be low.

This would be a MUCH more effective cycle and if you get pain, you could just drop back to 25mg winny x1 per day.

Even though I said I was not going to use winny after the joint pain last time I may try this just to see if it works for me one day the way I think it will.

Does anyone have any evidence/experience to prove or disprove what I’ve come across?

I would definetly like to know as it seems logical but I understand things often arent as simple as they look on the surface.

(sorry just saw how old this thread was)