Very Low Body Temperature

Funny thing is that I was always skinny, and never really got past 13% BF (measured with bio-impedance on feet and arm). I’d say I’m around 12% now, 170.5cm (5’7?) and around 140lb. I seem to be slowly gaining mass lately, but bodyweight doesnt move much

Should add that my skin wounds like nicks and cuts don’t heal up very fast (I think this may also be testosterone related?) For example once I cut myself shaving on the jaw, and it healed into a mole-like spot lol. Or a small cut on my feet left this permanent, slightly pinkier skin

3h after taking morning temperature, I took it again and it was 36.5 . Couple of hours later still 36.5. Imediately after lifting 36.5. Already got my docs appointment for the 15th this month. It’s a pain here in Portugal that you can’t just order lab tests yourself, you must first go for an appointment. (Measured with digital thermometer on armpit)

[quote]PKNY wrote:
Hey BASTARD
Any updates wrt the iodine replacement and body temps etc ?[/quote]

Hey PNKY, I haven’t taken my temperatures in ages as I feel great, no real problems I can complain of. I took the iodine (no more than 800mcg a day)fairly inconsistently to be honest & haven’t taken any in about a month.
I will record my temps again and update as I myself am curious to see where they are.
How about you? Have you been taking iodine? Any changes?

[quote]B A S T A R D wrote:

[quote]PKNY wrote:
Hey BASTARD

Hey PNKY, I haven’t taken my temperatures in ages as I feel great, no real problems I can complain of. I took the iodine (no more than 800mcg a day)fairly inconsistently to be honest & haven’t taken any in about a month.
I will record my temps again and update as I myself am curious to see where they are.
How about you? Have you been taking iodine? Any changes?[/quote]

so you’re saying you felt much better after taking the iodine and even after stopping it you’ve continued to feel great? Can u tell me the exact brand of iodine you took?

And I think I am the winner for lowest temps here…mine is consistently 95.5-95.8. All my thyroid functions are exact mid range with TSH of 2.0. I also am hot all the time, my skin is always burning hot, need to sleep in ice cold. Wondering if I need Iodine also?

[quote]lancerevo wrote:

[quote]B A S T A R D wrote:

[quote]PKNY wrote:
Hey BASTARD

How about you? Have you been taking iodine? Any changes?[/quote]

so you’re saying you felt much better after taking the iodine and even after stopping it you’ve continued to feel great? Can u tell me the exact brand of iodine you took?

And I think I am the winner for lowest temps here…mine is consistently 95.5-95.8. All my thyroid functions are exact mid range with TSH of 2.0. I also am hot all the time, my skin is always burning hot, need to sleep in ice cold. Wondering if I need Iodine also?[/quote]

I never really felt bad or had any negative symptoms in the first place despite the sweating but I got quite a shock when I recorded my temps as they seemed freakishly low, so decided to make this thread to see what was going on.
Difficult to say about the iodine,there may have been a placebo effect the first few days. Definitely didn’t notice any negative effects at least. The brand I used was Natures Garden Sea Kelp and I usually took around 800mcg per day.
I should also mention that I started taking cod liver oil around a month ago. At the moment I feel like I am on steroids my libido is so high and overall have a great sense of well being. It’s a direct source of vitamin A,D & E so will address any deficiencies that you may have, worth a shot along with the iodine.

BASTARD would be great to hear how your continuing to feel after some time with these supplements? I’m experiencing a LOT of problems but would like to figure out for myself if this is a contributing factor in my TRT problems and overall unhealthy feeling.