Very High Dopamine, Low Serotonin. 2B or 3?

What I want is to find out which neurotype best suits me 2b or 3,so as to go for the right program
I figured out my dopamine levels which are 43 and my serotonine 20 but I also find the mind muscle connection quit exciting and I relish a variety of exercises in my routine but I’m also very afraid of injuries.
Should I pick 2b or stick with 3?

Did you use the Braverman test?

Here’s the thing. On the Braverman test a high dopamine score could also be high adrenaline sensitivity since a large portion of the “dopamine” questions really are “adrenaline” questions. So someone with a high dopamine score could be 1A, 1B (dopamine) or 2A, 2B (adrenaline). Another reason why I don’t like that test

Yes I did cause I don’t know what other way to find out something like that!

So what should I do next to finally choose a program??

Well honestly the braverman score doesn’t tell me anything. How were the acetylcholine and GABA scores?

Normally a VERY high dopamine score like you had is a sign of high adrenaline (not dopamine) sensitivity. But answer these:

• Do you have a very high of self-esteem/confidence?
  • Do you need to have other people’s approval/respect to feel good about yourself.
  • Is earning the respect of others one of your driving force
  • Do you have a lot of empathy toward others?
  • Do you want to be the leader in most situations?
  • Do you think a lot before taking a decision or do you decide rapidly and more by instinct?
  • Are you a very competitive person?

Acetylocholine and gaba were relatively low too compared to adrenaline as you say, 43 dopamine, acetyl 32, gaba 22.
If you mean to answer here, then my answers are:
•It depends.
•no
•no
•no
•yes
•i think it a lot
•yes
Can you tell from these answers what neurotype workout should I use cause I really can’t wait anymore and I want to purchase and start!

Ok last thing.

So you learn new motor skills easily?
Do you have good short term memory?
Are you good at multi-tasking?

I’m a slow learner and not so confident I want to make a lot of tries to be sure I learned something right.
Yes I have.
Yes I am.

I would say type 1b from the info I have

Thanks!
Great work you do with your articles I really get excited everytime something is uploaded to the site! Now can’t wait for you to “train” me!

@poisoneve
Seriously? Uhhhh…you joined two days ago.

@believer423
Seriously? I didn’t know that the day I joined the blog indicated the day that I also visited the site for the first time.
:joy:
You’re funny if not pathetic

1 Like