Very Bad Injection Pains

I have a bottle of test 500 and I decided to do .5ml 2 times a week instead of 500mg all at once…the first time I injected the pain was quite bad and caused me to limp a little.

The sewcond time I put it in the other leg and decided to work out legs the same day instead of just going for a run, and the next day my leg was absolutely killing me…the muscle was like swelled out and I could not walk at all. Today is 3 days later and I’m still not walking normal due to the insane pain. I am wondering if there’s any way to avoid or help this I aprreciate any responses.Thanks.

What size pins you using? Also I know lots of people that for some reason can’t pin their quads due to the pain. Try your delt or glute.

I’m only using very thin 1 inch needles, It is the test in my muscle making the pain. Its actually very sore like 2-3 inches lower then where I injected.I will have to try another muscle

This is normal for a lot of people when they first start pinning…I think its due to the oil stretching the muscle fascia, but dont quote me on this…as you do more injections, the pain will lessen.

I use my deltoids almost exclusively for my TRT, but occasionally I will hit my tear drops as well and if I haven’t done it in a while, I get the same type of pain. But if I rotate them regularly, its not there.

[quote]mark990 wrote:
I’m only using very thin 1 inch needles, It is the test in my muscle making the pain. Its actually very sore like 2-3 inches lower then where I injected.I will have to try another muscle[/quote]

I think he was meaning what thickness (guage [I prefer to use 1.5inch 25G for quad shots) not length. Although I do not think this is your problem. The UGL you got your test from may have used a higher percentage of BA which could be causing the increased PIP. Although, my first cycle, I ran human grade sust, and I couldn’t walk properly for the next 3-4 days either. They advise against quad shots for a reason, although I did (perhaps foolishly) keep pinning my quads and the next few shots went exponentially better. within 4-5 shots there was almost zero PIP. If you pin your quads again, see how the pain goes, if its still too much I would try glutes.

@VTBalla, Quick hijack, Just curious, would it be viable to use slin pins on an ordinary outer quad shot?(Im assuming you use them for your tear drop). Also, if you pull your gear from amps it is impossible to do this with an insulin pin, but would it be sanitary to backload an insulin pin once you have pulled out all he gear?

cheers

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:

@VTBalla, Quick hijack, Just curious, would it be viable to use slin pins on an ordinary outer quad shot?(Im assuming you use them for your tear drop). Also, if you pull your gear from amps it is impossible to do this with an insulin pin, but would it be sanitary to backload an insulin pin once you have pulled out all he gear?

cheers[/quote]

I’ve hit the outside of my quads before with insulin pins. It works but the problem is that, at least on me, the outer quads are so dense that it tends to bend the pins. I’d hate to have one break off in my leg, so I’ve stopped doing them there. Very easy spot to hit though.

I will note that I was using 30 gauge, and 29 gauge MAY be a bit more sturdy in that regard.

But there are so many areas you can hit with slin pins, that I don’t see this as a deal breaker. All heads of the delts, pecs, biceps, teardrops are all viable options.

I see nothing wrong with pulling the oil and backfilling the slin pins. Backfilling is a pain in the ass and more trouble than its worth in most circumstances, but if thats the only way you can get the oil into them. As far as sanitation, you have nothing to worry about. I think people are WAYYYY too cautious with that. Not that its a bad thing, but the body is pretty good at fighting off any sort of nastiness you may end up “contaminating” it with.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

I’ve hit the outside of my quads before with insulin pins. It works but the problem is that, at least on me, the outer quads are so dense that it tends to bend the pins. I’d hate to have one break off in my leg, so I’ve stopped doing them there. Very easy spot to hit though.

I will note that I was using 30 gauge, and 29 gauge MAY be a bit more sturdy in that regard.

But there are so many areas you can hit with slin pins, that I don’t see this as a deal breaker. All heads of the delts, pecs, biceps, teardrops are all viable options.

I see nothing wrong with pulling the oil and backfilling the slin pins. Backfilling is a pain in the ass and more trouble than its worth in most circumstances, but if thats the only way you can get the oil into them. As far as sanitation, you have nothing to worry about. I think people are WAYYYY too cautious with that. Not that its a bad thing, but the body is pretty good at fighting off any sort of nastiness you may end up “contaminating” it with.[/quote]

Good to know. Very interesting. Thanks for the input.