Vernon Davis

can’t believe there hasn’t been any love on the boards for my fello terp who has blown up the nfl combine 6’3" 253lbs 4.38 40 time 42inch vertical 33 reps 225 showed up late on purpose to see what # he had to beat. vernon is a comp freak of nature http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/thumbnails/photo/2005-09/19617775.jpg

[quote]terps 23 wrote:
can’t believe there hasn’t been any love on the boards for my fello terp who has blown up the nfl combine 6’3" 253lbs 4.38 40 time 42inch vertical 33 reps 225 showed up late on purpose to see what # he had to beat. vernon is a comp freak of nature http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/thumbnails/photo/2005-09/19617775.jpg[/quote]

vernon is a beast,nfl better fear the turtle

I’ve been watching the NFL combine and he has stuck out the most. Although his agility drills weren’t as impressive as his 40, vert and 225, he’s still a maniac.

I remember watching a game on ESPN midway through last season and they were talking about Vernon and all of his weight room records. Even at the combine Mike Mayock (name?) and his partner were talking to him about his number in the weight room, they were something like 470 bench (give or take, I can’t remember), 385 power clean and a 670 squat (this one might be wrong, but close).

They were saying that he has really upped his stock at the combine…and his stock was sky high to begin with. Top 10 pick.

Holy Shit! I watched a ton of highlights on nfl.com last night. Vernon looked like he was in fast-forward mode! I can’t believe the quality of athletes these guys are, especially the DL. Guys that size moving like cats!

this guys is simply a physical specimen…its scary that hes only 21 or 22.

Perfect example of a static spring athlete.

I was going to throw up a post on the combine the other day…I love watching it. No question, Vernon Davis is sick as hell. The other kid that really raised my eyebrows (not to hijack Terps23) was Brodrick Bunkley a DT from FSU. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a thicker individual that can actually move. Good thread.

The kid is an ANIMAL!!! If he uses that athletic ability well, he’s going to be a nightmare to stop. Will outrun safeties and LBs and man handle the corners!!!

Good thread…

On a side note: As an eagles fan I really hope we get Bunkley

The kid is an ANIMAL!!! If he uses that athletic ability well, he’s going to be a nightmare to stop. Will outrun safeties and LBs and man handle the corners!!!

Good thread…

On a side note: As an eagles fan I really hope we get Bunkley