T Nation

Vernon Davis or Brad Pitt (What Women Want?)

What body type is better with the ladies?

Brad Pitt fight club.

The one with the:

-biggest bank account
-most celebrity
-the one who their girlfriends like so they can make them jealous
-the one who lays the pipe the best

Women do NOT judge strictly by appearance and never have. That is why asking which physique works best for women is a waste of fucking time.

I have heard the following from a woman when someone just a little bigger than Vernon walked by:
The guy - “I want to be that big”
The girl - “No you don’t, that is unattractive”.

The guy was out of shape…so how is the guy in better shape less attractive?

Women tell guys what they think we want to hear. They also speak publicly in ways that they think most people think they should speak.

If you ask a woman in public if she likes rough sex, she will likely deny it depending on who she is sitting near. I am betting you would see a different reaction if you were alone with her at night.

Save yourself some trouble here, guy. Lift weights FOR YOU. If you are confident and successful, they like that no matter how big you get.

Your muscle size is NOT the issue some of you make it out to be.
Women are also not going to turn down some built guy no matter how much they lie about it in public unless it is truly extreme like maybe Ronnie Coleman over 300lbs.

You can bet someone the size of David Boston at his biggest was not getting turned down for sex.

Women lie…and the ones who don’t more than likely don’t really know what they want.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I have heard the following from a woman when someone just a little bigger than Vernon walked by:

[/quote]

The female in your situation could also be insecure, and if her man had a better body might start looking for pastures greener than hers.

I’d do both.

I’m going to agree with prof x on this one. Ever seen some hot chick married to a fat slob? Ever seen some chick who says muscles aren’t attractive go crazy over a well built guy? My wife sees the front page of T-Nation every now and then when she looks at my computer. She says “Those guys look unhealthy, I don’t like that.” But you know what she does when I’m laying some serious pipe? She grabs my arms, I flex for her, and she likes it. Just an anecdote to consider.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
The one with the:

-biggest bank account
-most celebrity
-the one who their girlfriends like so they can make them jealous
-the one who lays the pipe the best

Women do NOT judge strictly by appearance and never have. That is why asking which physique works best for women is a waste of fucking time.

Women tell guys what they think we want to hear. They also speak publicly in ways that they think most people think they should speak.

If you ask a woman in public if she likes rough sex, she will likely deny it depending on who she is sitting near. I am betting you would see a different reaction if you were alone with her at night.

Save yourself some trouble here, guy. Lift weights FOR YOU. If you are confident and successful, they like that no matter how big you get.

Your muscle size is NOT the issue some of you make it out to be.
Women are also not going to turn down some built guy no matter how much they lie about it in public unless it is truly extreme like maybe Ronnie Coleman over 300lbs.

You can bet someone the size of David Boston at his biggest was not getting turned down for sex.

Women lie…and the ones who don’t more than likely don’t really know what they want.
[/quote]

I love you sometimes … best post ever

I don’t believe that is the best post ever. It doesn’t even discuss the relative merits of each physique.

You aren’t going to do very well on this site…

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
You aren’t going to do very well on this site…[/quote]

I love you … this is the new best post ever

Most of the chicks I know prefer white guys.

2010 FTW.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
2010 FTW.

[/quote]
Yea finally 2009 is better than the worst.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
2010 FTW.

[/quote]
Yea finally 2009 is better than the worst.[/quote]

Are we 09’ers forgiven yet?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Most of the chicks I know prefer white guys.[/quote]

Haha. Kinda fucked up but true.

What ALL women want:

Also, if you’re handsome, charismatic and in good shape [regardless of degree of muscularity] your chances of getting pussy for a very long time are really high. Appealing to a potential mate also requires drive and some measure of success, or at least the belief that you’ll be able to provide. But, if all you’re trying to do is stack bitches then handsome, charismatic and well built are where it’s at.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Haha. Kinda fucked up but true. [/quote]

Yeah, but like Prof X said, women chance their tune when shit gets real… or drunk.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
You aren’t going to do very well on this site…[/quote]

I love you … this is the new best post ever[/quote]

Yay! Anytime I can steal the thunder from X is a good day for me.

[quote]ckallander wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Haha. Kinda fucked up but true. [/quote]

Yeah, but like Prof X said, women chance their tune when shit gets real… or drunk.[/quote]

“When shit gets real”??? Do you even know what that means?