Ventipulmin (Clen) Info

Okay guys I have a buddy (and this is really for a buddy not sure if I would ever use clen myself) but anyway my buddy is being pretty stupid about losing weight. He has not really focused on diet or training, but is trying for the quick fix.

I have told him not to mess with the clen his friend has given him, but he sees the results his friend got and only wants to hear helpful info from me, not me saying dont bother with it.

I told him I really do not know anything about clen (other than what I have read here) and I could not find anything specific about his version.

If you feel like helping out with some info I am going to pass it on to him, because his friend gave him the great advice of “just take a teaspoon a day and you will be ripped”… I thought as a buddy I could atleast give him some real info.

Here is what I copied off his package:

Ventipulmin
355ml
Syrup
Clenbuterol hydrochloride 0.025 mg/ml

My buddy is being a dumb ass, and you can be assured I have told him this a bunch of times, but I would still feel bad if I told him to take his other friends advice and something happened. I guess I can only supply him with good info, other than that he has to make his own choice.

Thanks for any input.

ok break it down like this
25 micrograms per ml
spoon full is about 5 mls
thats 100 mcg per serving

now with what you have read on here,what is a safe and effective dose for someone that trains and eats right?

should your friend based on the info around here be taking 100mcg of clen?

[quote]Nich wrote:
should your friend based on the info around here be taking 100mcg of clen?

[/quote]

I really dont have an answer to that question. I am still putting together info for him to read. So I am thankful for anyone’s input and/or direction towards info.

I would say NO

usually you start at around 60mcg or lower and work up slowly to about 100mcg if you can handle it new users would start at about 20mcg and jump up by 20mcg every couple days till about 100-120 or so.

jumping in to 100mcg liquid right off the bat not knowing how you will react is stupid.
IMO

honestly if he is hell bent on taking it tell him to start with 1ml and every 2-3 days add 1ml untill he gets to a tablespoon and no more than a tablespoon. thats almost 5mls
this will the safest way to take it.
but it is still a bad idea.

I agree that it is a bad idea too. But I think your advice sounds a lot more logical than what his friend has told him.

Do you know of any HORROR STORY ARTICLES i can print of for him to read…maybe scare him away?? …lol… just an idea!

[quote]Cappx wrote:
I agree that it is a bad idea too. But I think your advice sounds a lot more logical than what his friend has told him.

Do you know of any HORROR STORY ARTICLES i can print of for him to read…maybe scare him away?? …lol… just an idea![/quote]

I dont know any right off.
seartch around google its a well used drug and there are plenty.

I have had a bad bout of adrenal fatigue myself from using clen too often.

look for Thomas Gabrial I didnt spell his name right and I am sorry but he has a post in here called Clen Warning
clen messed him up pretty good.

there is a responsilble way of taking it like anything but it does get pretty harsh especially if you dont know what your doing with it.

EDIT: here its a recent post as well,this is what I was talking about
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/clen_warning

Thanks very much…I am very thankful for all your input!

[quote]Nich wrote:
I would say NO

usually you start at around 60mcg or lower and work up slowly to about 100mcg if you can handle it new users would start at about 20mcg and jump up by 20mcg every couple days till about 100-120 or so.

jumping in to 100mcg liquid right off the bat not knowing how you will react is stupid.
IMO

honestly if he is hell bent on taking it tell him to start with 1ml and every 2-3 days add 1ml untill he gets to a tablespoon and no more than a tablespoon. thats almost 5mls
[/quote]

I think you mean TEASPOON. A tablespoon is 15mls approx… and that might just kill him. TEASPOON is 5ml.

[quote]Diablo9845 wrote:
Nich wrote:
I would say NO

IMO

I think you mean TEASPOON. A tablespoon is 15mls approx… and that might just kill him. TEASPOON is 5ml.

[/quote]

OMG, good catch I am so sorry
TEASPOON
not table TEASPOON

table spoon will kill you for real.

again im sorry I meant TEASPOON