Velocity Diet Supplements

Ok im gonna do a month on the Velocity Diet, but have some questions about the supplements.

I live in UK and cant get Low-Carb Grow! only

Biotest Advanced Protein
Biotest Classic Grow!

Under the description it seems the advanced protein is the one with low carbs, so would that be the one to go with?

Biotest RED KAT

How many servings do you get, would 1 bottle last 4 weeks, or would I need more?

thank you

PS - if anyone knows of any good sites for the UK, im all ears.

If the description for the Advanced Protein sounds like Low-Carb Grow!, then I would use it. Grow! at one time was named Advanced Protein here in the States.

As for the RED KAT, from the T-Nation Store, has 72 capsules with a dosage of 1-2 capsules in the morning then the same dosage a few hours later. Just divide the total number of capsules by how many you’ll take in a day to find out how many bottles you’ll need for the month. Take into consideration the dosage cycling as well (you’ll only need approximately 20 days worth of product).

google for “workoutworld shop” and get Low-Carb Grow! and ne of the Biotest products from them, i live in croydon in south london and get any Biotest product i want from there :slight_smile:

If you want to order online, the cheapest place I’ve found for Biotest products in the UK is the discount-supplements site.

I’m not affiliated with them in any way, but I have to say they have the best prices out there and fantastic customer service.

Good luck with the V-diet, mate; I gave it a 2-week trial run once, and nearly went crazy. It’s as much a mental challenge as it is a physical one.