Velocity Diet- Simple Q's

How important is it to do cardio immediately upon waking in the morning during the Velocity Diet?

Would it really make a difference if i just did cardio later on in the day?

When would be the optimal time to take BCAAs and HOT-ROX?

thanks.

[quote]thegreenzuchinni wrote:
How important is it to do cardio immediately upon waking in the morning during the Velocity Diet?

Would it really make a difference if i just did cardio later on in the day?

When would be the optimal time to take BCAAs and HOT-ROX?

thanks.[/quote]

Yes important as your in a state just itching to be catabolic and if keep this cardio low then most or all will come from fat

Yes some but if you CANT do it not WONT then by all means better then not and your never exactly in a well fed state on the V

HOT-ROX as prescribed once in the morning once 8 or so hours later. BCAA’s on The V-Diet id say as often as you can but really around training

even once in the middle of the night wouldnt hurt

Phill

thank you phil that was exactly what i needed

sorry one more question

Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday

5 Metabolic Drive shakes made with ice cold water, spread evenly throughout the day

4 servings of milled flax seeds, added evenly over several shakes

21 salmon oil capsules

Monday / Wednesday / Friday

5 Metabolic Drive shakes, spread evenly throughout the day

4 servings of milled flax seeds, added evenly over several shakes

1 serving of Surge after weight workouts. (Half can also be sipped throughout the workout, with the other half slammed right after.)

No salmon capsules on this day.

is this supposed to mean that one serving of Surge is more calories than 21 salmon oil capsules? that doesnt seem to make sense to me, sorry if this is a really easy question, but could someone clarify? thanks.

[quote]thegreenzuchinni wrote:
is this supposed to mean that one serving of Surge is more calories than 21 salmon oil capsules? that doesnt seem to make sense to me, sorry if this is a really easy question, but could someone clarify? thanks.[/quote]

At roughly 10 calories per pill I would say it’s close. It’s also ok on gym days to go over on your calories. They don’t need to be the exact same every day.

Also- per numerous reports since the original article Shug’s has suggested adding in a serving of natural peanut butter each day to make up for the missing fat. I also suggest alternating between the natty PB and maybe some sunflower seeds or a handful of almonds, or mix it up. Should help with the boredom of all liquid food.

Good luck!

HOT-ROX Extreme…in morning and 8 hours later? One or two at a time. How about one every 4 hours? Two in AM makes me weak and jittery. I was thinking one with each of the first four shakes

[quote]regbsn wrote:
HOT-ROX Extreme…in morning and 8 hours later? One or two at a time. How about one every 4 hours? Two in AM makes me weak and jittery. I was thinking one with each of the first four shakes[/quote]

Then do that. Just make sure you leave enough time for the effects to wear off before retiring for the night.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
thegreenzuchinni wrote:
is this supposed to mean that one serving of Surge is more calories than 21 salmon oil capsules? that doesnt seem to make sense to me, sorry if this is a really easy question, but could someone clarify? thanks.

At roughly 10 calories per pill I would say it’s close. It’s also ok on gym days to go over on your calories. They don’t need to be the exact same every day.

Also- per numerous reports since the original article Shug’s has suggested adding in a serving of natural peanut butter each day to make up for the missing fat. I also suggest alternating between the natty PB and maybe some sunflower seeds or a handful of almonds, or mix it up. Should help with the boredom of all liquid food.

Good luck![/quote]

Almost correct. The Surge is about 150 calories more, but this is to make up for the fact you are TRAINING on this day, which is why the extra cals are okay.

Also, you ONLY USE THE PEANUT BUTTER IF YOU ARE TAKING Flameout. The reason being Flameout only provides 50 calories, while the original 21 fish oil caps were 210. So in order to make up the missing 160 you use a serving of PB in the final shake of the day.

Sorry for the hijack, but wouldn’t it still be wise to get some form of saturated fat into the diet to balance out the fats?