Velocity Diet Questons for a Beginner

Sorry for this crude question, but
I have a few questions. I have been on the velocity diet for 10–almost 11 days now and have been taking one fiber tablet, but have been irregular. Is this normal? I upped it to 1 1/2 but am still not right. Also, I am drinking water to keep hydrated, about 32 ounces a day on top of the shakes. Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks

Are you taking all the required supps? Has your weight gone down? How do you feel mentally?

Can you give your daily rundown?

-dizzle

Irregular?

[quote]kinein wrote:
Irregular?

[/quote]

potty time.

I do not think we can give you any advice without seeing the before pictures you took in your bikini :wink:

The V-Diet is such that a visual inspection becomes necessary to determine what is going wrong.

[quote]LeanCleanLaw wrote:
I do not think we can give you any advice without seeing the before pictures you took in your bikini :wink:

The V-Diet is such that a visual inspection becomes necessary to determine what is going wrong.[/quote]

Funny man :slight_smile:

SoCal Girl, I don’t have any problems with regularity. Are you taking flax seed meal with your shakes as recommended by the original author? It contains a bunch of fiber, should be used for that purpose and the fact that its rich in Omega-3s.

Give us a run down of exactly how you are running the V-Diet, what protein, what fats, what shakes, cardio, weights, etc.

If you are talking about the fiber tabs that I am thinking of than it is only like 2g of fiber a tab. In that case it is likely that you fiber intake is way to low on the Vdiet. Make sure you are getting your flax and start increasing your intake of the fiber tabs throughout the day, and make sure that you get your fluid. You should try and have your fiber intake around 25g a day.

I’ve been really impressed by the Velocity diet and I’m thinking about doing it but I’m wondering if I don’t have enough mass to do it. I’m 5’10 and weigh 180 pds am around %23 body fat. I’ve been frustrated by how weak I am in pull ups and other basic lifting body weight movements.

My body does respond pretty rapidly to exercise but I have to be careful because I have overly tight muscles in my neck and back that always seem to hinder my progress; personally I believe some of it is related to the ratio of fat to muscle - my body is out of balance.

I’ve stopped doing isolated exercises and have been focusing on compound exercises like, pull ups, squats, deadlifts, push ups, military press etc.

So I’m wondering if the Velocity diet will slash the fat enabling my muscles to grow better because they’re not limited by the fat. For example, I could increase efficiently and quickly in pull ups because I have less fat to pull up.

I would also say I’m a medium lifter, referring to Dan John’s awesome article and I’m wondering if the Velocity diet could be the step I need from medium to high intensity.