T Nation

Velocity Diet Questions

how is pre workout nutrition supposed to look like? nothing to be eaten?

Well, you have a set number of shakes and a serving of Surge on workout days, right?

So, take your Surge peri-workout wherever you want it…

There’s not a lot of room to get it wrong, as long as you are actually following the program and not making something up based on it like a lot of people do.

ya i never saw it say “drink Surge one half during the workout and the other half for post workout” in the article. my mistake

My suggestion on the v-diet is to do 1/2 serving of Surge before and 1/2 serving of Surge after. With no carbs your workouts will suffer and the 1/2 serving of Surge will give you a little boost for your workout.

Space your shakes around your workout appropriately to avoid missing one or adding in an additional one.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
My suggestion on the v-diet is to do 1/2 serving of Surge before and 1/2 serving of Surge after. With no carbs your workouts will suffer and the 1/2 serving of Surge will give you a little boost for your workout.

Space your shakes around your workout appropriately to avoid missing one or adding in an additional one.[/quote]

It is what I did.
only way I could imagine lifting weights on the diet

[quote]B.b. in stress! wrote:
ya i never saw it say “drink Surge one half during the workout and the other half for post workout” in the article. my mistake
[/quote]

Dude don’t be a prick. vroom was giving you good advice, not knocking you. He said just don’t make up stuff, not insinuating you had done that.

You’re right the article didn’t mention the exact Surge protocol. But it has been discussed numerous times.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Dude don’t be a prick. vroom was giving you good advice, not knocking you. He said just don’t make up stuff, not insinuating you had done that.

You’re right the article didn’t mention the exact Surge protocol. But it has been discussed numerous times.[/quote]

im not trying to be a prick; i really only noticed it say 1/2 during and 1/2 after the workout. i never saw it initially