Velocity Diet Question

Hiya, Im getting ready to order my supps for velocity diet and i was wondering how much Low-Carb Grow! to order. I figure i need about 2k cal perday on V-diet, so thats 5 shakes at 2.5 scoops, get probably 10 shakes per tub of Low-Carb Grow!, and at 30 days i need 15 tubs.
Does this sound right?

Also wondering how much some of you ordered, and did u need to re-order?
Thank you in advanced
Ashos

[quote]ashos wrote:
Hiya, Im getting ready to order my supps for velocity diet and i was wondering how much Low-Carb Grow! to order. [/quote]

You basically just have to do the math because what you need depends on how you’re doing the diet, your starting weight, the length of your plan, etc. In the store section of this site, you can view the servings per container and other info.

Also check the V-Diet support group threads. I think some people discussed this there, but again, it all ends up being individual. Better to get a little extra just in case. You’ll want it for transition anyway.

I’m looking forward to doing the V-Diet next spring… now that there are more flavors available it should be easier to do.

Anyhow, on the quantity thing, if you are already using it anyway, it won’t matter if you have a little extra, but it will matter if you run out and the flavor you want goes out of stock! :wink:

I am also wondering, you say to drink green tea, what are some recomendations? i dont like hot tea, and i cant brew it at work, so are there any good ones to buy cold, or should i buy regular green tea, brew it at home, then chill it for work?