Velocity Diet Order

Hi everyone,

I just placed my order for the supplements needed for the Velocity Diet.

I purchased

Surge
Flameout
HOT-ROX Extreme
Metabolic Drive

Tomorrow I buy flax seed meal and all natural peanut butter (To add to my night shake like Dan John did)

I am 200 pounds, and according the formula I should be consuming around 1450 calories on my non-training days, and 1750 on my training days (M,W,F).

I am not too great with numbers, and it will probably take me a real long time to figure out how I should plan out my meals, when I should add what to them, etc etc. I read all the v-diet articles but am still having a hard time.

Could an experienced V-dieter (Or Chris himself) please lay out the plan of EXACTLY what I should be consuming on what day? I would GREATLY appreciate it. I am going with the 1 meal a WEEK version, with that meal being on Saturdays.

Sorry to bother everyone with this post, but I’m really pumped to start t his diet and if someone could please help me get everything organized I’d be extremely grateful.

Thank you in advance,

-LB

When I got everything I needed, I made baggies for every meal for the whole month. Put two scoops of Low-Carb Metabolic Drive and 1 serving of flax in each baggie. It was a lot of work, but it made for even less thinking which works for me.

[quote]LeftBench wrote:
I am not too great with numbers, and it will probably take me a real long time to figure out how I should plan out my meals, when I should add what to them, etc etc. I read all the v-diet articles but am still having a hard time.[/quote]

You’re having a hard time figuring out how to fit five shakes in throughout the day, spaced about 3 hours apart, and having no other food whatsoever except maybe a serving of nat. PB at the end of the day?

What are your specific issues? If you can’t figure it out from reading the 4000 V-Diet threads- how is any one of us going to be able to explain it to you?

That is the [u]ONLY[/u] version.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:

You’re having a hard time figuring out how to fit five shakes in throughout the day, spaced about 3 hours apart, and having no other food whatsoever except maybe a serving of nat. PB at the end of the day?

What are your specific issues?
[/quote]

Aren’t I shooting for a specific amount of calories each day? If everyone has 5 shakes a day with 2 scoops of protein and a serving of flax, wouldn’t everyone be getting the same amount of calories, thus defeating the purpose of having that little equation to plug my weight into?

Thats where I am confused.

[quote]LeftBench wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

What are your specific issues?

Aren’t I shooting for a specific amount of calories each day? If everyone has 5 shakes a day with 2 scoops of protein and a serving of flax, wouldn’t everyone be getting the same amount of calories, thus defeating the purpose of having that little equation to plug my weight into?

[/quote]

No. You vary the amount of calories taken based on the calculations. So One Shake make have 3 scoops of protein, or an extra serving of flax. Just keep the general ratios the same.

Just take your calorie numbers, sit down with the supplements, look at the serving sizes and do the math real quick on a calculator. The store section on this site has the labels there too if you don’t have all your supplments yet. Takes you 10 minutes and you’ll be done for the next month. Everyone’s is a little different.

Thanks guys

[quote]LeftBench wrote:

[/quote]

You weigh 200lbs right? Well that’s where I came up with the 5 shake answer. I would have said something different if you weighed 300lbs.

The only thing that varies at all is whether or not you have Surge in a given day. Nothing else changes, except for the one solid meal.