Velocity diet log

Weight 266 (-12)

Feeling good, no workout today but going to do some bike sprints here in a bit. 10 rounds 15 seconds on 45 off with 5 minute warm up and cool down. I’ve got in a 20 minute morning walk, 10 minute walk on break and going to fit in another 10 minute walk after my last shake.

HSM
This definitely hit the spot where it felt like a cheat meal but macros were totally fine and ingredients all healthy.
12 blue/yellow corn chips
4oz chicken breast (Jamaican curry seasoning)
3 pieces turkey Bacon
2oz low fat mozzarella
Tsp olive oil
Half tomato
Quarter yellow and Red pepper
5 Cremini mushrooms
8 olives
2 peperoncini peppers
3 tbsp 0% Greek yogurt
3 tbsp organic Salsa
Cilantro

Pro 70g
Carbs 66
Fat 46
Fiber 8

• Stress Level: 2
  • Hunger Control: 9
  • Mood: 8
  • Progress: 8
3 Likes

Weight 264 (-14)

Next Wednesday would be my 28th day but intend to likely log my month afterward to keep track of how I come up or down in weight and what I do diet wise. Obviously keeps a level of accountability as well.

Workout
Warm up
3 rounds
20 KB swings
5 KB squats
1 get up per side

Fat bar deadlift-185x5x5
Ab wheel-5,4,3,3,3

HSM
Extra lean hamburger, purple cabbage slaw w/vinegar, Mediterranean vegetables, pickles and had 8oz homemade fries in the air fryer

• Mood: 8
  • Progress: 8
3 Likes

Weight 264? (-14)

A bit annoying for tracking weight, I have a digital scale that two days ago weighed me at 261 and just knew something was off so checked and one of the corners where it rests on the floor and has the sensors was coming off so its weighing super wonkey, 261,269,265 just all over the place so grabbed an older scale that just has the needle, whatever the hell that is called and it weighed at 264 which was on par with what the scale had been wrighing me at before. I also weighed 280 on this one before starting but will still use the 278 reference point.

No workout today, just doing the push/pull/leg workouts 3 days a week and today got in a good pace 30 minute walk with the dog and my oldest had friends over for a couple hours playing road hockey so shot around with them getting a sweat going.

Feel worth mentioning I have been doing a cold plunge 2x per day for 3-5 minutes. I have heard of dopamine benefits from Huberman Lab podcast and also fat loss but to be honest it’s just the feeling it gives. Weekends have been a downfall as myself and my wife like to have a couple beers or some wine and I find the plunge helps, weather it’s the dopamine, the spike in other neurotransmitters who knows but I enjoy it.

HSM
Trout baked in the oven with Broccoli cooked in a tbsp of olive oil and garlic. Homemade mashed potatoes, zero% Greek yogurt mixed in instead of milk and grass fed butter.

• Mood: 9
  • Progress: 9
4 Likes

Weight 263.8 (-14.2)

Missed yesterday’s update, just flat out thought I did it but obviously didn’t lol. Crazy that tomorrow is the last day, I’ll likely be shifting to something similar to v diet family man approach next month and mainly just trying to not add back in too many cals too quickly. Aware the weight is likely to spike a bit and will just try to keep motivated and not let it get to me.

Workout
Agile 8
Single leg box jumps-3x5 per leg
Safety Bar Squat-100x5,125x5,150x5,175x3,200x3,225x9
3 rounds
Box step up-20,15,15
Fat Grip DB row-10,10,10
Dumbbell extension-10,10,10

Good workout and just trying to find something that works and doesn’t flair up my shoulder so have went back to 53.

HSM
Will post the last two but more just your basic protein, Veg, Starch meals. First one Mahi Mahi, left over Mashed potatoes, Broccoli and Mushrooms. 2nd one Jamaican Curry Shrimp, Jasmin rice and Brussel sprouts/Carrots

• Mood: 9
  • Progress: 9
3 Likes