T Nation

Velocity Diet: HOT-ROX or Flameout?

Hello everyone, first post here though I’ve been lurking for quite a while now.

I’m going to attempt the Velocity Diet; my body fat is about 19% and I weigh 92kg. The thing is, I’m still a student and ordering enough powder from Biotest costs a bomb. I currently do take ordinary fish oil supplements, but at a rather low volume (6 pills a day), though I eat salmon at least 3 times a week. Would I be better served with 2 bottles of Flameout or 1 bottle of Hot Rox for the V-Diet?

Thanks

Most people will tell you to do the V-Diet right, or dont do it at all.

Shug’s wrote it out to a T for the reason that it should be followed to said T.

If anything I would get the HOT-ROX. It’ll burn the fat pretty quick and the Carbolin 19 will preserve your muscle.

I’m using half Flameout, half regular fish oil because I can’t afford to use Flameout all the time.

rrjc, Shugs also said that the best time to start your diet is right now. I’m not 100% positive but I don’t think a specific kind of fish oil will really determine the effectivness of this program. Flameout will most likely be better than normal fish oil, but I don’t think your results will be too terribly hindered if you don’t use it. Especially considering that literally on any given day Rite Aid or Walgreens has a 2-for-1 deal on some supplement brand, you can get loads of fish oil for relatively cheap.

My .02

Also rrjc, I wasn’t calling you out, I was just making a point.

-dizzle

[quote]A-Dizz wrote:
If anything I would get the HOT-ROX. It’ll burn the fat pretty quick and the Carbolin 19 will preserve your muscle.

I’m using half Flameout, half regular fish oil because I can’t afford to use Flameout all the time.

rrjc, Shugs also said that the best time to start your diet is right now. I’m not 100% positive but I don’t think a specific kind of fish oil will really determine the effectivness of this program. Flameout will most likely be better than normal fish oil, but I don’t think your results will be too terribly hindered if you don’t use it. Especially considering that literally on any given day Rite Aid or Walgreens has a 2-for-1 deal on some supplement brand, you can get loads of fish oil for relatively cheap.

My .02

-dizzle[/quote]

Dizzle…not call you out either but I read “The 13 Super Stacks” from Shug and he stated “There’s also no reason to take Carbolin 19 the same time you take Alpha Male or HOT-ROX Extreme, because both already have it. In that regard, HOT-ROX Extreme and Alpha Male are really “stacks” all by themselves!”

[quote]mudpro69 wrote:
A-Dizz wrote:

My .02

-dizzle

Dizzle…not call you out either but I read “The 13 Super Stacks” from Shug and he stated “There’s also no reason to take Carbolin 19 the same time you take Alpha Male or HOT-ROX Extreme, because both already have it. In that regard, HOT-ROX Extreme and Alpha Male are really “stacks” all by themselves!”

[/quote]

What I meant was that the Carbolin 19 in the HOT-ROX would preserve muscle.

-dizzle

honestly, get the HOT-ROX for the V-Diet. You should have some flax supp somewhere in there if you are really doing the V-Diet, in which case you are getting some essential fatty acids already (no where near Flameout, but enough)