Vein Issues?

so i have these veins on my left calve that are like a littler darker than usual and idk, they just dont look “right” if you know what i mean. anyway is there any type of problem they could be aformed from? or is it just a stupid aesthetic issue ill have to deal with?

too much nosplode.

just kidding brah. idk.

Hard to tell without seeing a picture of it. I would have it checked out by a medical professional.

varicose veins? Like the ones the old women get? Lol I hope not man.

It’s a clear sign of teh gay. My condolences.

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
It’s a clear sign of teh gay. My condolences.[/quote]

if i amputate will i be saved?

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
too much nosplode.

just kidding brah. idk.[/quote]

brah? vomits

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
AttackOfTheChris wrote:

if i amputate will i be saved?[/quote]

Stimulate, don’t amputate.

Could be poor circulation, but since you exercise I doubt it.
Pics.
Also are you overweight (FAT)?, do you smoke or drink a lot? do you have a job where you are standing still all day?

See a doc dude.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
bugeishaAD wrote:
too much nosplode.

just kidding brah. idk.

brah? vomits[/quote]

Yea, it’s hard for bugeishaAD to make fun of the OP when he walks around saying ‘brah.’

Wow you guys are fucking stupid haha. the “BRAH” following the comment about “nosplode” was all sarcasm. Jeeeez.

yeah, that Bug guy is such a gay lumberjack.

[quote]Doyle wrote:
Could be poor circulation, but since you exercise I doubt it.
Pics.
Also are you overweight (FAT)?, do you smoke or drink a lot? do you have a job where you are standing still all day?

See a doc dude.[/quote]

at my job i stand the whole time. i walk everywhere i go too. im not overweight and i dont smoke or drink.

i took a couple pics but they came out so bad its not worth posting. they just look bluer than other veins…idk

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
AttackOfTheChris wrote:

if i amputate will i be saved?[/quote]

Yeah dude, you don’t need your calves, they are kind of like the appendix.

It’s most likely nothing to worry about.

Varicose veins are caused by defective valves within the vessel which results in swelling (you’d know if you had this). Spider veins are similar, but are much less pronounced and are finer in appearance.

Both can be caused by prolonged standing. Find a few pics and see if they look similar.

That being said…how long have you had them? It is entirely possible (and, at your age and with your activity level, likely) to just have a few veins that are darker than the rest. I have a couple small ones just below the ankle on one of my feet.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
Wow you guys are fucking stupid haha. the “BRAH” following the comment about “nosplode” was all sarcasm. Jeeeez.[/quote]

don’t you EVER joke like that again…I really dislike vomiting

must just be hypochondria cuz i checked a site that had picz and they were all mad gross my shit is just a little darker than other places, its prob only noticeable to me.

w/evs

So whats the cure for hypochondra?

[quote]Old Dax wrote:
So whats the cure for hypochondra?[/quote]

steroids