Vegetarian Friendly

Which Biotest supplements are vegetarian friendly?

Vegetarian or vegan?

Basically what do you not consume?

The proteins comes from milk, but that isn’t necessarily a problem for vegetarians

Just eat meat or you will turn into a pussy.

[quote]snowdog wrote:
Just eat meat or you will turn into a pussy.[/quote]

If I eat pussy does that count as meat?

I would guess
Superfood. ZMA. Spike. Z-12.

I realize there are various versions of vegetarian thus I should have explained myself better. I do not eat meat, nor do I drink milk. I prefer to eat as vegan as possible. I would like to know which supplements fall into the category of vegetarian friendly and also a list which are completely vegan friendly. Thank you

[quote]brighttbrad wrote:
I do not eat meat, nor do I drink milk. I prefer to eat as vegan as possible. [/quote]

Purely out of curiosity, may I ask why?

Also do you drink Whey?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
brighttbrad wrote:
I do not eat meat, nor do I drink milk. I prefer to eat as vegan as possible.

Purely out of curiosity, may I ask why?

Also do you drink Whey?
[/quote]

I do consume dairy products however I do not drink milk directly. In other words, you will not find me buying a carton of milk and having a glass.