Vegetables in V8 Juice?

Does anybody know if V8 juice actually contains 3 ACTUAL servings of veg in it. I asked here because T-Nation doesn’t seem to be blinded be the corporate hogwash and bull- Hi, mom! No, I wasn’t going to use a curse word on the internet… Mom, I promise I’ll stop… No mom, we don’t need to get Reverend Jim involved… How about I go wash my mouth out with soap and we forget this ever happened?.. Yes mom, I’m still your Wittle Blakie Boo…

i wouldn’t trust it as my only source of veg…your mom doesnt buy veggies??? lol jk

Im sure it dose have what it says it dose. But its the other stuff thats in there that you should look at.

i used to drink v-8 until i noticed the amount of sodium that was in them. A glass of v-8 and you’ve had your daily amount. lol I know they have a reduced sodium one that is probably better…its monitored by the fda i believe so i doubt they would lie?

-gerdy

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
i used to drink v-8 until i noticed the amount of sodium that was in them. A glass of v-8 and you’ve had your daily amount. lol I know they have a reduced sodium one that is probably better…its monitored by the fda i believe so i doubt they would lie?

-gerdy[/quote]

They have low sodium v8.

Also 2000mg/day is recommended for sodium. Unless you are a competition bodybuilder or have some sort of medical issue, who actually gives a fuck about daily intakes in this nutrient?

To be honest, if you want “real” V8, just get yourself a quality juicer so you can get the full benefits of vegetable juice and be done with it.