Vegetables Are Useless

I have a mother-in-law that claims that she would take a pill in order to avoid eating. She hates to cook. Which in turn has limited her ability to prepare interesting tasty food. In other words, her cooking sucks. She also smokes. She’s eighty. She hasn’t had a date since 1973. Maybe I should tell her about you. I think you might get along.

Unlike you, I enjoy eating vegetables. I also like cooking. I’ve found that I like girls that like guys that like to cook.

My girlfriend likes vegetables. Sometimes after I’ve make a particularly tasty meal with vegetables, my girlfriend will make yummy noises while eating. Usually, if she likes the food I cook for her, including vegetables, she rewards me. I like her rewards. They make me make yummy noises.

I should also mention that I like the fact that vegetables help keep me regular.

Vegetables are not useless in my house.

[quote]Paul2200 wrote:
I mean really, what possible benefit do you need (emphasis on need) from a vegetable that you can’t get from supplements or normal food? Bet you can’t think of one.[/quote]

1. Enzymes

2. Vitamins are not nearly as assimilatable as the real thing.

3. Factor X. Who knows what components vegetables have that have not yet been registered?

Hey guys come on, I bet he’s on to something… he’s probably really jacked too!

I guess I should go do some heroin then, since it makes be feel good, right?
Is this the month of the stupid posts or something? First it was antioxidants not preventing premature aging. Then it was green tea affecting muscle building. Now it’s you don’t need whole foods, but you need to rely on supplements. T-Nation needs to start banning some of these kids.
And then there have been some concerns of certain vitamins containing lead, and not even breaking apart upon digestion.

First of all, isolated forms of certain vitamins have not been proven to be better or even absorbed more efficiently than whole food sources. Enzymes, vitamins, and minerals in whole foods work together. Isolated extracts aren’t always as effective as the real thing. Vitamin supplements SHOULD be taken once you have your diet in place. That is why we call them “SUPPLEMENTS”. You supplement, not rely on, your diet with supplements. Multi vitamin supplements just aren’t going to give you all of the cancer-fighting benefits that fruits and vegetables give you.

[quote]Paul2200 wrote:
It started out as a little experiment but now I see that vegetables really are useless. Any vitamin that you can find in a vegetable, you can get in a multivitamin. I haven’t eaten anything green in MONTHS. And I feel just fine.

I take a Centrum everyday which has all the vitamins I need (and Fiber One heh). So not only do vegetables taste bad, but they have no use anyway. I mean really, what possible benefit do you need (emphasis on need) from a vegetable that you can’t get from supplements or normal food? Bet you can’t think of one.[/quote]

[quote]entheogens wrote:
Paul2200 wrote:
I mean really, what possible benefit do you need (emphasis on need) from a vegetable that you can’t get from supplements or normal food? Bet you can’t think of one.

1. Enzymes

2. Vitamins are not nearly as assimilatable as the real thing.

3. Factor X. Who knows what components vegetables have that have not yet been registered?
    [/quote]

True. Science has yet to discover the components in honey.

They’re great in a pinch when the girlfriend wants to get EXTRA freaky…

Wow…

I hope Berardi doesn’t see this…

Dammit, people. Stop feeding the trolls!

Or, maybe we should feed this one veggies, and it will have the same effect…

you base results of your “experiment” on how you “feel?” what is this Oprah? How you “feel” doesn’t mean shit.

People feel great the hour before they have 2 massive heart attacks in 5 minutes. I “feel” great when I do drugs too, when in fact I’m being poisoned.

How you feel means nothing. Chuck Klosterman felt great after eating only chicken Mcnuggets for 7 days.

No blood test no legitimate results. I bet after 1 month of veggie consumption for me and one month of no veg for you but you get centrum (the micro-penis of vitmins) I would have a way better concentration of water-soluable vitamins and a healthy non-accumulation of fat soluable vitamins. I bet you would have an over accumulation of fat soluable vits in your liver, leading to liver failure and cancer. you would also have a low concentration of H2O soluable vits in your blood.

Please try not to have children.

-chris

[quote]realpeanutbutter wrote:
you base results of your “experiment” on how you “feel?” what is this Oprah? How you “feel” doesn’t mean shit.

People feel great the hour before they have 2 massive heart attacks in 5 minutes. I “feel” great when I do drugs too, when in fact I’m being poisoned.

How you feel means nothing. Chuck Klosterman felt great after eating only chicken Mcnuggets for 7 days.

No blood test no legitimate results. I bet after 1 month of veggie consumption for me and one month of no veg for you but you get centrum (the micro-penis of vitmins) I would have a way better concentration of water-soluable vitamins and a healthy non-accumulation of fat soluable vitamins. I bet you would have an over accumulation of fat soluable vits in your liver, leading to liver failure and cancer. you would also have a low concentration of H2O soluable vits in your blood.

Please try not to have children.

-chris[/quote]

Aha.
I needed a good laugh today.

[quote]Cthulhu wrote:
I guess I should go do some heroin then, since it makes be feel good, right?

[/quote]

Whats wrong with shootin the breezy every now and again? It helps DOMS…

paul i think you may6 have posted in the wrong forum, i believe you are lookin for the “worst advice i have ever been given” section. or you just ate alot of paint chips as a child

Vegetables a amazing source of carbohydrates, and vitamins. If possible I avoid wheats and grains and eat only green vegetables. Plus the bioavailability of vitamins is much greater in vegetables than in a multi. Think about where the energy from food comes from, ultimately, it comes from the sun, and the plants are the closest source on that energy chain that we can eat.

[quote]Paul2200 wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
You sir, are an idiot.

You think you absorb anything in vitamins as well as you’d absorb them from real food?

Try using a high quality one?..[/quote]

This cat,is indeed in need, of a good skull fucking, via sledge hammer.Post some pics(putz)

I like lima beans… I infact love all beans… I infact love all food. My recomendation for those who “hate” any food is get really really poor to where you don’t have choices, or options. When you start having the ability to eat something other then kidney beans and ramen then you will love your vegetables, and fruits, and meat, but we all love meats, except vegetarians… but they are just kindof wierd…

[quote]Paul2200 wrote:
I like how you resorted to ad hominem attacks, since you were unable to add anything of value whatsoever to the original topic. Thumbs up[/quote]

I can’t believe you’re getting serious responses. Nice troll job.

meh.

stop feeding the trolls.