Vegetables and Green

Should I be eating vegetables and grens with my protien and fat meals.
I understand they are high in carbs.
For lunch I have chicken breast with Olive oil, and some boiled carrots and brockley, should I cut out the brockley and carrots??? What are the better vegetables in Pro+Fat meals?Is good Green+ supplement?

Vegetables are not high in carbs… Not even a little bit. Potatoes and carrots are higher but only carrots when they’re cooked.

You can eat all the veg you like without ever having to worry. This is nuts. You subtract the fibre from the veg and that leaves you with the correct carb count. So in Brocoli that would be about 0.1!

EAT YOUR VEG!

You should cut out the vegetables AND chicken. Drink straight olive oil instead. That is much better that cluttering up your diet with vegetables and protein.

[quote]Paul0 wrote:
Should I be eating vegetables and grens with my protien and fat meals.
I understand they are high in carbs.
For lunch I have chicken breast with Olive oil, and some boiled carrots and brockley, should I cut out the brockley and carrots??? What are the better vegetables in Pro+Fat meals?Is good Green+ supplement?[/quote]

O …M…G…
you’re joking right? right?

What the fuck is brockley?

According to most calorie counting websites, veggies like brockley average 2g carbs and .5g fiber per ounce. It is my understanding that glycemic impact is negligible; however, I still counts 'em!

[quote]dev wrote:
What the fuck is brockley?[/quote]

For those of you who don’t follow the WWE Brock Ley is Brock Lesnar’s younger brother.