Vege Greens

Hmmm… I hope you don’t feel like I’m that way Blam. In no way am I saying that the most expensive must be the best. I’m saying that once I find an incredible product, the price is secondary. The manufacturers of quantum greens use a photoluminescent device to scan each batch of raw materials to test for things like pesticides and irradiation of the nutrients. The only use the highest quality raw materials from pristine sources and while I think that the Now stuff is good, I think the stuff from healthline.cc is great.

It seems nobody has actually gone out and done lab testing on these greens products yet (or have they).
No doubt there are companies putting out cheap stuff that turns a higher profit for them.
It would be good to see a report on this so that we could seperate the best from the rest.

Doctor’s for Nutrition makes a product called Green’s First. It actually tastes pretty good for a “greens” type product. It has the ORAC of ~8-10 servings of fruits and vegetables.

“Perfect Food” by Garden of Life has a comparison chart on their website http://www.gardenoflifeusa.com I believe.