Vegas Shooter Kills 50+

Jesus what a shit sandwhich of a statement… (would blame the drinking but I butcher english and jumble my thoughts when sober so…)

Let’s try this again. Due to poor life choices, I need all the protection I can get, for my ears not to get any worse.

1 Like

Supressors are one of many areas where the anti-gun folks could use an education. For all the arrogance coming from the far left they are woefully ignorant about firearms. It’s up there with the intentional cherry picking of statistics in terms of why I write them off as idiots. But hey, everyone’s an “expert” on the net.

As for their intentions, I think it comes through loud and clear here where there were obvious reporting failures. I’m pretty sure one could improve reporting processes between the military and civilian agencies without much pushback from either party. That could have made it much more difficult for this loon to have purchased what he should have never been able to own. But hey, if the goal is to ban guns then addressing reporting failures, the effects of psychotropic drugs, societal violence, and mental health issues just get in the way.

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: What’s wrong with cargo shorts…

2 Likes

And to add:

Gun Record Lapses Come Under Scrutiny Lapses in Gun Buyers’ Records Come Under Scrutiny - WSJ

“The Sen­ate’s No. 2 Re­pub­li­can, Sen. John Cornyn (R., Texas), on Tues­day said he is work­ing on leg­is­la­tion to get fed­eral agen­cies, in­clud­ing the mil­i­tary, to up­load crim­i­nal-con­vic­tion records into the FBI’s data­base, the Na­tional In­stant Crim­i­nal Back­ground Check Sys­tem, known as NICS. Those records are al­ready re­quired, but can slip through the cracks for a va­ri­ety of rea­sons.

“Ac­cord­ing to the De­part­ment of Jus­tice, the num­ber of these records that are ac­tu­ally up­loaded is stag­ger­ingly low,” Mr. Cornyn said on the Sen­ate floor Tues­day. “That is un­ac­cept­able and it must change.”

Oth­ers fa­mil­iar with NICS said the large gaps in in­for­ma­tion shar­ing be­tween the mil­i­tary and the Jus­tice De­part­ment has led to a blind spot in back­ground checks of vet­er­ans, al­low­ing those barred from pos­sess­ing weapons to get cleared. They say the fail­ure with Kel­ley’s record more likely re­flects a sys­temic flaw rather than a one-time miss.”

The NICS:My father in law is a Vietnam Corpseman who won’t even break a speed limit. Never been in any trouble with the law. He has the same first and last name as a felon who also lives in PA.

Every time he applies for a BG check they tell him to come back tomorrow. Annoys him.

Many gun dealers complain about the NICS being unreliable. You can’t tell the ATF anything though. They’re very arrogant.

1 Like

Apparently a lot lol. I had no idea, and I guess I was like 2 years late to the party on it.

Fuck it, I still wear em lol.

He needs a UPIN.

And if he ever gets a denial… It’s such a pain in the god damn ass to get fixed, and stop from ruining your life. Buddy of mine had it happen in NH because he had moved, and a felon had a similar name. In the end he ended up out almost a weeks pay between phone calls and having to visit everyone and their mother.

I somehow feel like being all tatted up and pierced didn’t help him.

1 Like

Lol, I played 27 holes on one of the nicest golf courses in the United States in a pair of cargo shorts this past weekend…

1 Like

If you want things to stay where they are as far as gun control, or even want to lessen restrictions, that’s your right. No one should force you to believe anything. However, if we want the laws the way they are then we have to accept that mass shootings, regardless of how specifically you define them, will continue and may continue to be more frequent and deadly. There is no way, as the laws are now, to keep a lot of lunatics from buying guns. Some of them manage to function in society. Some may not go nuts until after they own guns. Then you have the a-holes who drink too much and become violent. If you look at Sandy Hook, the laws we have now would not have stopped that as the killer’s mother legally owned the gun he used. If we had wanted to stop him we would have to have stopped her. So we have to accept that there will be incidents in which one of these people will commit a horrible act and we will offer our prayers to the victims and in a week or two it will be back to normal for everyone but the victims and their families.

I’m not saying we should change any laws, what I’m saying is that we need to accept the reality of our circumstances and our choices.

The other choice is to examine our culture and society and figure out why we have people who do these things. The thing is, we have to be prepared to face the possibility that our love for guns might actually be part of the problem. I’m not saying it is but I believe that the fear that that might be a factor is stopping some from discussing this issue honestly. When people say if we take away guns people will just replace them with knives or something, that is a silly argument. In other countries, with fewer guns, are people murdering one another at the same rate as the USA but without guns? The answer is no.

Heathen

1 Like

Oh, it gets worse. I played Rum Point in Cargo pants…

1 Like

lol Dude! I spent more time whale watching in cargo shorts on Kapalua than focusing on golf. But then I’m a lousy golfer with a short attention span.

1 Like

We’re white and over 30… I’m pretty sure looking like toolboxes is expected.

Kanye would probably stroke out looking at my wardrobe.

1 Like

sounds to me you should give Mr. West an invite for dinner lol

Don’t get me started man.

You guys think my opinions on firearm ownership is ridiculous? I love Kanye. Yeezy4life!

No joke at all, absolutely LOVE Kanye.

Any person that can sellout a plain white Tee shirt at a $120 cost point, after being laughed at in the fashion community is a someone we all need to look up to, unless you’re a commie. The man has passion, drive and soul. He puts all of those into everything he does, 100%. Full tilt, full time, and has never once released a lazy beat.

Yeezy is a hero, yeah maybe he’s a Dark Knight, but a hero non-the-less.

2 Likes

Please no

Lord help us all

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

Speak for yourself. I’m totally rad, or hip, or whatever the kids say… Fuck…

1 Like

I just died a lil inside.

2 Likes

I couldn’t look up to a guy who married Kim Kardashian…and she’s the one who settled.

3 Likes

lmao!

this is a grade A insult. Straight 9/10.

1 Like

I have a 12 year old niece and I’m the only person she talks to - I don’t try to talk to her like her friends do but I talk to her like she’s a human being with interests (b/c she is and does - she actually likes a lot of the same shit I do). Not sure why I brought this up … maybe it was your use of tragically square language

2 Likes