Vegans

Seriously, I am I the only one noticing a trend with a disturbing amount of vegans having “crazy eyes”?

Creepy.

ALIENS!

That’s one possibility I was considering…

ahhhhh crazy eyes creep me out. I always stay away from them, but i do have one vegan friend, she does not have crazy eyes.

Not all of them do. But I would definitely say it’s a much higher percentage than non-vegans. It’s almost like everyone has a certain propensity towards developing crazy-eyes at some point in their life, and veganism increases that probability. That’s my current most plausible theory.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
ALIENS![/quote]

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
ALIENS![/quote]
[/quote]

I think you found the wrong kind of vegan. Let him go home.

lol

Go on…

[quote]K-Man32 wrote:
Go on…[/quote]

WHAT THE FUCK?

Well i figure crazy eyes is the first step in the transformation process. Kind of like twilight without sparkling.

Some of them are chronically undernourished and have several deficiencies, giving them a strange high that is recognizable as the crazy eyes. God, I hate those idiots. I am continually baffled by the lack of proper research these people do. They are simply incorrect in a lot of their highly held beliefs.

Like seriously, all the vegans i know are all saggy, chubby, unshapely, and have bad taste in music…they could be Crab people!!!

I don’t think they’re actually real people. Kinda like fat chicks aren’t real people.

My uncle became a vegan a while back, and has since developed the crazy eyes/funny movements. Interestingly, my dad, his twin brother, doesn’t have crazy eyes. And he’s not a vegan. Food for thought!

More like Steak for thought! Bwahaha

Natalie Portman became a vegan last year, lets see if her eyes become crazy.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Natalie Portman became a vegan last year, lets see if her eyes become crazy.[/quote]

I’ll be watching. PS nice avatar.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Natalie Portman became a vegan last year, lets see if her eyes become crazy.[/quote]

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
ALIENS![/quote]
[/quote]

Lol @ traits as “cowardly” and only conquers lower races haha