Vascularity

Does vascularity “mean” something good
? Is it related to strenght somehow ?
Some people are a lot more vascular than others it means that they are stronger in some way ?!

it can mean you have less fat because the less fat you have between your skin and veins, the more your veins will show.

I think he’s refering to the supplement ads for nitrix oxide and “pump” somehow related to strength…

Im not speaking for anyone, but thats what I associate when I hear the two in the same sentence.

I should probabaly tell you, that arginine stuff makes your piss foamy like all hell. Not that that’s related to your question or topic in any way…

Anyway, I have a cruising 8% body fat and ever since I started with that supplement shit I’ve been getting more vascular. Chemistry defidently has something to do with it.

Vascularity is in no way related to strength.

It’s a term used to describe how visible one’s veins are.

Usually this is related to body fat, sodium, and water levels, but some folks just have tons of visible veins while others just don’t.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

Usually this is related to body fat, sodium, and water levels, but some folks just have tons of visible veins while others just don’t.[/quote]

You’re right. I just wish I knew why that is and how it works.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

Usually this is related to body fat, sodium, and water levels, but some folks just have tons of visible veins while others just don’t.[/quote]

exactly BF and genetics. even at high BF I have big friggin veins in my arms dont mean Im uber strong.

Phill