Vascularity and Gear!

I have not seen much information concerning the effects of AAS on vacularity. The information readily available usually focuses on the muscle gains on sometimes fat loss from the use of AAS.

My question is, how much vascular increase if any, is common and can be expected from a beginner doing a simple 10-12 week Test E cycle? Is this an effect that comes with time and more than one cycle of AAS?

My question stems from never having much visual vascularity in my body! Ive always wanted that vein to pop out in my biceps while training and still be visual while not training and even with 4 years of training, ive never seen it!!!

[quote]Jazz_Man1898 wrote:
I have not seen much information concerning the effects of AAS on vacularity. The information readily available usually focuses on the muscle gains on sometimes fat loss from the use of AAS.

My question is, how much vascular increase if any, is common and can be expected from a beginner doing a simple 10-12 week Test E cycle? Is this an effect that comes with time and more than one cycle of AAS?

My question stems from never having much visual vascularity in my body! Ive always wanted that vein to pop out in my biceps while training and still be visual while not training and even with 4 years of training, ive never seen it!!![/quote]

I feel Vascularity is simply based on genetic and how lean you are. Ive bumped into quite a bit of competetive bodybuilders that have true mass and leaness to there physique but lack vascularity. Test and EQ did the trick for me, then eventually i ran into igf and was shocked with the results i got from it.It seems like the more LBM that i gain the more i see deeper veins appear closer to the surface of my skin.

You have to be pretty lean to start with in order to get crazy vascularity. Certain compounds increase this because of the fact they increase blood volume.

But as far as finding a steroid to get you more vascular, good luck. You need to get lean more than anything else… that’s diet and training right there bud.

World

O/T but why would you be interested in more vascularity?

I had the missfortune of studying at a militay academy from high school up to university and all the crazy running, pull-ups and push-ups gave my freaky vascularity…I have 1 vein in particular that you can trace from my right hand up to my right temple!

Women find it gross

I find it gross

my buddies find it sick

If you can get big without having too many veins your physique will look 1000 times better IMO

Understood sawadeekrob however, im not speaking of freakish vascularity like the top muscle building competitors! Some vascularity provides a good lean look and helps to define your muscles better!

So no, I dont want to look like a road map, i just want some defining lines!

OK

The easiest way is to do a lot of bodyweight exercises together with some HIIT runs. If you are close to a stadium stair climbing would be ideal. Go up as fast as possible and on the way down go slowly. When you reach the bottom perform some bw exercises for your upper body. Repeat for some 25min 3 times per week in addition to your regular lifting.

Drugs won’t help much, but I have heard (not tried it bc of obvious reasons), that EQ increases the vascularity. However at your stage your best bet is the cardio.

You will not build a lot of strenght or muscle mass this way, but it will help with the blood flow and fat loss.

Try igf ive done equipoise its suppose to make you vascular but igf works good.

I found tbol to be very vascular promoting at high end doses before. 60mg+/day.

ToneBone

99% of the guys you see that are vascular and cut up did so by training their ass off, and a very good diet. Please don’t get the misconception that by doing your 1st cycle or 2 is going to get you ripped, vascular, and muscular all in 1. It takes time and dedication.

Many people think they will get out of this world results after they do a cycle or 2. This does not happened over night. Be patient and dedicated. However, after many cycles I have founda stack of test, tren, and primo to work very well for what you’re talking about. Be advised I do not recommend this cycle for a beginning who hasn’t done many cycles.

swim,

3x week, 30min

[quote]B101 wrote:
swim,

3x week, 30min[/quote]

LOLLOLOLOL

I somewhat agree with sola123. I believe that it has to be genetic related. This would be the only way to explain how two people who have the same body composition, same amount of training in years, and still one has lots of visual vascularity and the other has none!

However, i do believe that there are ways to increase visual vascularity. I guess i just havent tapped into them yet or either my genetics prevent me from having it!