Various Q's about Test Cycle and PCT Alternatives

Makes sense.

Because of your PCT planning threads that I’ve read, I don’t plan on doing any PCT’s shorter than half the planned cycle.

But thanks for suggesting the 10mg of the nolva/clomid ed. That’s something I wasn’t really positive about.

Ok, so if gyno would be a problem, then Nolva @20mg/day with aromasin would be the best option. After the gyno clears then the person would stop the aromasin and continue the nolva for the remainder of the PCT, Correct?

Edit: Just realized that you may be suggesting this while on cycle, not dealing with gyno during PCT, correct?

Another edit: The only other question I didn’t have directly answered was whether I should incorporate Aromasin into the cycle because of its characteristics. I understand that it will (almost) eliminate the possibility of an estrogen rebound when coming off of it, whereas if letro isn’t tapered there’s a possibility of a rebound. If I were to use it, I’m assuming the best time would be between the Cycle and PCT and come off during the PCT. That would ensure that E2 levels stay suppressed and slowly come back into normal range.
I understand that with my current setup, there may not be the need for it. Just interested in the possibility of a more bulletproof cycle.