Var/Test E Cycle

Age: 22, 6’0, 195, 11% BF; lifting seriously for 7 years

Bout to start my first cycle and wanted some advice on the dosing times. I want to put on size and hopefully trim up a little bit at the end of the cycle. I’m debating between running the Var at the beginning, beginning-end, and end of the cycle. Here are the 4 hypothetical schedules that I’m thinking about. Any suggestions?

Cycle 1:
Test E: 500mg/week 1-10
Anavar: 50mg ed/week 4-12
PCT: Nolva/clomid 13-16

Cycle 2:
Anavar: 50mg ed/week 1-10
PCT: Nolva/clomid 11-14

Cycle 3:
Anavar: 50mg ed/week 2-10
PCT: Nolva/clomid 11-14

Cycle 4:
Anavar: 50mg ed/week 1-4 & 8-12
PCT: Nolva/clomid 13-16

I would do cycle 1. I would also run more var at least 75mg a day IMO

BUDs

Why do you suggest cycle 1 in comparison to the others?

If your looking to cut up a bit var at the end would be the best IMO. 8 weeks is a little longer for me but hey it’s your cycle. Or cycle 4, use some var will the test kicks in then var at the end to help cut up

I also like running orals the two weeks before pct, seems to help minimize the gains lost.

By running orals 2 weeks before PCT, you mean that you like to wait two weeks after the oral to begin taking the PCT?

Same vote here for a ten week cycle (#1) except, I would run Var first 21 days at 75mg then a break till week 7 dosed at 100mg a day till the end.

BTW why are you choosing anavar? If your truly at 11% there are much better drugs than var to lean up. Or better yet a clean bulk on test will do wonders for a first cycle.

No what I meant was during the two weeks before pct when your letting the test clear

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Same vote here for a ten week cycle (#1) except, I would run Var first 21 days at 75mg then a break till week 7 dosed at 100mg a day till the end.

BTW why are you choosing anavar? If your truly at 11% there are much better drugs than var to lean up. Or better yet a clean bulk on test will do wonders for a first cycle.[/quote]

What better drug would you suggest for a 1st cycle to cut on?

[quote]captaina1984 wrote:

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:

BTW why are you choosing anavar? If your truly at 11% there are much better drugs than var to lean up. Or better yet a clean bulk on test will do wonders for a first cycle.[/quote]

What better drug would you suggest for a 1st cycle to cut on? [/quote]

Ok maybe my last sentence of “better yet” was too subtle. Allow me to rephrase.

1st cycle- Some type of test only
1st cycle bulk- Some type of test only
1st cycle cut- Some type of test only
1st cycle recomp- Some type of test only

by some type of test, I mean Enan or Cyp

Yes EXPERIENCED users who need to get to low, low BF levels; there are other compounds that help. You will noticed two reoccurring themes here, one, test for first cycles only and two, how you need to learn how many things can be accomplished with just test. “Cutting” has to do with calorie intake and expenditure.

Not trying to be a dick here but this has been covered to an exhaustive level. First time around the block you will still be screwing up pinning, trying to control estrogen, watching and posting about your gyno paranoia and messing up your PCT. You dont need the added problems of multiple compound cycles.

Forget I ever mentioned Anavar. Thanks