T Nation

Var Cycle Info?

Just trying to get some info about a cycle of var...its all new to me so any info would be appreciated

Search function

Yea bone I got function of it...just curious as to suggestion of dosages and duration of first cycle etc...

No, I wasnt telling you to search the word 'function'.

I was telling you to use the search bar to find the answer.

Hey thanks I'm new to this whole thing...appreciate it

No problem. Very specific questions are fine. But no one is going to design a cycle for you. And even specific questions have been asnwered if you look hard enough.

Sounds good...honestly I've been workinout for about 4 years on and off I'm 5'8 210 about 13percent bf and looking to cut some of that and gain some more strength...I've never cycled anything...all natural up to this point...just looking to explore my options

Ok well I've been lifting on and off for about 4 years I'm 5'8 and currently weigh 210 at 13 percent bf...I'd like to lean up a bit and gain some strength in areas...I've been natural up to this point...but now trying explore my options

Ok well I've been lifting on and off for about 4 years I'm 5'8 and currently weigh 210 at 13 percent bf...I'd like to lean up a bit and gain some strength in areas...I've been natural up to this point...but now trying explore my options

Cellphone malfunction at its best!

Cellphone malfunction at its best!

Sounds good...honestly I've been workinout for about 4 years on and off I'm 5'8 210 about 13percent bf and looking to cut some of that and gain some more strength...I've never cycled anything...all natural up to this point...just looking to explore my options

I did a cycle of var last summer for 6 weeks. I also did some clen for the last two weeks. I went from 13 percent body fat to 6. my weight went from 210-195. my strength went up all around. The gains have been permenent strength went down very slightly durring my pct. but about 2 weeks after my cycle i was back up to what i was pressing, and pushing, and now im up even more. still gotta keep your cardio up and your diet in check to.

var was 50mg every day 25 in the morning and 25 an hour before a workout.
clen was 150mcgs liquid clen. about half a dropper vial in the morning and a quarter dropper vial before workout. slowley upped the dose as i noticed the effects become less intense.

pct was nolva 2 weeks 20mgs a day
milk thistle for 2 weeks before cycle and 6 weeks after cycle
tribulus a bottle of it after i was done i forget how long that lasted.

It was my first and only cycle. I felt great on it. I had no sides, except i fucked like an animal! Make sure you dont drink on it cause it is toxic to your liver. even if it is the least toxic steroid. Now a year later im sitting at 225 about 10 percent body fat and thats without anything. My cycle was kinda a quick fix for the summer. You can easily accomplish what i did without these drugs as i have learned. just takes longer and harder dieting. If i was to ever do another cycle it would be with some test shots just to max my muscle gains. var just isnt strong enough if your looking to get even a bit bigger. hope this helps or maybe changes your mind.

Appreciate the info big....exactly what I was looking for