Vaping While On Cycle?

Is it ok to vape while on steroids? I know nicotine constricts blood vessels and that steroids raise blood pressure. Judging by that I don’t think it’s a great idea but I am super addicted to nicotine anyone vape while on cycle?

No, this is extremely dangerous. There has been recent studies that found that the use of “vaping” products while using PED’s or AAS’s has shown a 82% increase in cardiac events while on gear.

1 Like

are you being serious? This doesn’t sound real, but you don’t give any indication that you’re joking, so…

1 Like

I just pulled this out of my ass. Sounded good right? I should play a Dr. on Tv

1 Like

lol. might wanna attach a jk or something next time, just for clarification. the OP was asking a reasonable enough question, one that I didn’t know the answer to. I happen to know a lot of people who vape on cycle, so I was curious what the perceived risk was.

1 Like

Yeah I vape and I was getting a little concerned

The jk kinda ruins the whole legit-ness sounding of it all. It was a sorta reasonable question. The only thing I can find that vaping does it mess with apoptosis which is a biological function that helps remove unwanted cells. I also found this https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/38/3/253

Vaping raises blood pressure and heart rate coupled with the side effects of AAS’s can elevate them further.

Thank you for the response. No guys I was not joking I’m new to steroids and I wanted to make sure I wasn’t messing with my body somehow. Better safe than sorry!

I’m assuming you vaped before. If you vaped and had pre existing high blood pressure than yes I would be concerned and you need to make some adjustments to your life. Watch you blood pressure. That’s smart anyways.

1 Like

3 Likes

Some e juice can have some flavors that can have some harm effects over time, Con. Pro we know what these flavors are and we can avoid them.

The batteries used have some danger with them if used incorrectly - cheap vape kits. Pro we know how to safely use those batteries, the education on their use is easy to learn and available.