Vanilla Surge. Appealing To You?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
You guys are all retarded.

The original DOES NOT taste like angel food cake, it tastes like Surge, which tastes kind of funny.

The wild raspberry kicks ass, or at least kicks the ass of the original.

Vanilla sounds like it would be good, but I’m scared it might taste like the Vanilla Metabolic Drive powder, which I can’t stand, even though I love all the other flavors.

I’m right, you’re all wrong.[/quote]

Yay, someone else that thinks wild raspberry is preferable to the original!

I love the original flavor, I can’t see why anyone would want something different, but I guess tastes vary.

So I have all 3 bottles sitting infront of me right now. Have the supplement gods decided that the new Vanilla does not need the valine or isoleucine? and no more Glutamine? Yet more than double the “BCAA” than the Raspberry and Original.

Did I miss class the day they switched it on me? if so just let me know and point me in the right direction. Not complaining, just wondering.
Gracias
Jaso

10x3 on the bench
Incline bench 4x6
Barbell complex of standing press+squats (3 sets)
2 mile run
Pull ups, push ups, dips (4 sets til exhaustion)
Surge Vanilla

Taste is alright. Just alright. If I were to rank the three, it would look like this:

1. Original
  2. Raspberry
  3. Vanilla

It’s a close call between Vanilla and Raspberry for me. I can’t say that I would buy the Vanilla over the original flavor, but it’s not bad to change things up every now and again. My advice is to just stick with the original if you like it right now.

The vanilla doesn’t even taste that much like vanilla…maybe since it’s the sweetest vanilla ever… It sort of seemed lemonish to me! Sounds weird, but that’s what it conjured.

If the Original is 10/10, Rasp is 8/10, Vanilla is 7/10.

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
10x3 on the bench
Incline bench 4x6
Barbell complex of standing press+squats (3 sets)
2 mile run
Pull ups, push ups, dips (4 sets til exhaustion)
Surge Vanilla

Taste is alright. Just alright. If I were to rank the three, it would look like this:

1. Original
  2. Raspberry
  3. Vanilla

It’s a close call between Vanilla and Raspberry for me. I can’t say that I would buy the Vanilla over the original flavor, but it’s not bad to change things up every now and again. My advice is to just stick with the original if you like it right now.

The vanilla doesn’t even taste that much like vanilla…maybe since it’s the sweetest vanilla ever… It sort of seemed lemonish to me! Sounds weird, but that’s what it conjured.

If the Original is 10/10, Rasp is 8/10, Vanilla is 7/10.[/quote]

Tastes like Whoppers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Whoppers_box.jpg

Just thought I’d also say that I haven’t had Surge in a while, PWO. I have just been having whey protein shakes with minimal carbs or just a ton of BCAAs. I have a PWO pump that I’m not used to and I think it’s form the Surge.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
You guys are all retarded.

I’m right, you’re all wrong.[/quote]

Ha!

Post of the Day!

:wink: