Vanilla Metabolic Drive Complete Flavor

gag. Anyone actually else like it?

I tried it over 2 years ago and liked it.

I’m not a fan of MD Complete.

I had the old style bottle of MD Complete given to me by a client and I didn’t realize it was Complete.

Tasted pretty bad

It’s a staple for me.

Best tasting vanilla protein I can recall having, although I go through more chocolate 'cause that’s how I roll.

really? do you guys find the complete flavor that much different than the low carb? it’s been a while since i had the complete, but as i remember i feel i recall it tasting the same as low carb, which to me is amazing.

The chocolate is good… the vanilla just tasted really bland and bitter. I don’t know… maybe I’ll add a tsp of vanilla extract or something

I’ve only had Complete, but chocolate tastes good, vanilla is passable.

I like Complete because the carbs give it a slight sweetness, but it also comes out more frothy I believe due to the extra fiber.

[quote]lifter85 wrote:
really? do you guys find the complete flavor that much different than the low carb? it’s been a while since i had the complete, but as i remember i feel i recall it tasting the same as low carb, which to me is amazing.[/quote]

Chocolate Complete is SO GOOD

Chocolate low-carb is average

This is from memory though, haven’t had either for about 18 months

Vanilla Metabolic Complete is my standard. Love it alone and also I sometimes add a scoop of Low Carb Metabolic Drive Banana or Strawberry for additional flavor.

D

I like it with frozen fruit blended in

I hate to complain…but especially when I am doing a form of Velocity diet…that the Metabolic Drives are overload to my tastebuds…not that they have bad texture or taste bad…but they are overly sweet…its like the same feeling u get when u eat cake thats really rich…its just too sweet and it almost makes me wanna gag cause of the overly sweetness…anyone else exp this?

[quote]Pugsley wrote:
I hate to complain…but especially when I am doing a form of Velocity diet…that the Metabolic Drives are overload to my tastebuds…not that they have bad texture or taste bad…but they are overly sweet…its like the same feeling u get when u eat cake thats really rich…its just too sweet and it almost makes me wanna gag cause of the overly sweetness…anyone else exp this?[/quote]

no

[quote]gabex wrote:
no[/quote]

This, I’m now a believer in Metabolic Drive Complete. I like the fact it can triple up as a high calorie, high carb, and quality protein type shake by adding whatever you want to it.

[quote]Pugsley wrote:
I hate to complain…but especially when I am doing a form of Velocity diet…that the Metabolic Drives are overload to my tastebuds…not that they have bad texture or taste bad…but they are overly sweet…its like the same feeling u get when u eat cake thats really rich…its just too sweet and it almost makes me wanna gag cause of the overly sweetness…anyone else exp this?[/quote]

my thoughts exactly and why ive bought both flavours and was completely turned off by this brand and have never purchased again. to much damn flavour

What is too much flavor?? This is crazy talk. The chocolate Metabolic Drive Complete tastes like chocolate pudding. Drink a shake of it on the way to work, and then eat 2 pieces of fruit when I get to my desk.

agreed, too much flavor hog wash. Just add more water

[quote]gabex wrote:
What is too much flavor?? This is crazy talk. The chocolate Metabolic Drive Complete tastes like chocolate pudding. Drink a shake of it on the way to work, and then eat 2 pieces of fruit when I get to my desk.[/quote]

Agreed.

Some of these guys should be forced to drink Weider Dynamic Weight Gainer!

Dude when your on V-Diet…the strawberry is like jumping from a hot tub into a cold pool on your newly re-sensitized taste buds…its overload…your taste buds are really sensitive and really sweet stuff like that is too much for me…like eating too much rich chocolate cake…makes ya sick almost…

Some of the girliest shit I’ve ever seen on these boards. Friday I’m ordering 4 tubs of Metabolic Drive Complete, 2 Surge Workout Fuel, 2 Surge Recovery, and some ON whey. Metabolic Drive Complete makes for a great weight gain shake adding milk and Olive oil.