Van Halen is Back

As you can tell by my avatar I like the 80s, I grew up in the 80s and this news makes me happy even though I never owned a Van Halen album in the 80s.

Anyone planning to go see them on tour?

As longs as the tickets are too over priced I think I might be taking a trip to go see them.

Not sure if you know this O’Hooligan but I find it odd that Kool and the Gang are opening for Van Halen for their San Diego shows.

I just never really thought they would blend. Maybe it is just a 1980’s thing?

You guys that diss Sammy are just a bunch of closeminded hacks. The best part of Hagar being in VH is the fact that the Sammy Hagar songs sound that much better with Eddie and the bunch behind him. Its a different band with Sammy and they sold more albums with him. I’ll bet you haters didn’t like AC/DC with Brian Johnson either.

You do have to admit Sammy was better than Gary Cherone.

Sammy was def better than Charone.

Hagars best work was while he was with VH. the combination was a winning one.

To say that the Sammy Dissers are ‘closeminded hacks’ is a bit excessive.

But the only True front man for VH has been, and will forever be, DLR.

it is written.

Putting Sammy in place of DLR for VH is like putting Richard Marx in place of Mick Jagger for the Stones.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Putting Sammy in place of DLR for VH is like putting Richard Marx in place of Mick Jagger for the Stones.

lol[/quote]

Or - like putting RJD in place of Ozzy in Black Sabbath.

wait~!

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

wait~![/quote]

Yeah, well whose pipes would you rather have?

Buncha senior citizens up in this thread

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

wait~![/quote]

[/quote]

who’s pipes do I want? yours - you get to lay pipe with the awesome Mrs Dwarf whenever you like.

I’m sure she smells like Snickerdoodles -

Fucking A!! THIS is AWESOME.

Love me some DLR era Van Halen…but you cannot knock the Red Rocker…They made some good music with him at the helm.

Arguing who is better between those two is moot…it’s always been about Eddie and Alex (with a little bit of Jack Daniels (MA) bass riffs thrown in.)

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

wait~![/quote]

[/quote]

who’s pipes do I want? yours - you get to lay pipe with the awesome Mrs Dwarf whenever you like.

[/quote]

LOL!

I don’t know about Snickerdoodles, but she smelled heavenly yesterday during our morning romp!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

wait~![/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL!

I don’t know about Snickerdoodles, but she smelled heavenly yesterday during our morning romp!
[/quote]

< - - - - - - jelly.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
Buncha senior citizens up in this thread[/quote]

As soon as Limp Bizkit, Nickelback, or Linkin Park gets a new front man and put out a few albums you can join in.

[quote]limburg wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

As soon as Limp Bizkit, Nickelback, or Linkin Park gets a new front man and put out a few albums you can join in.[/quote]

I’m sorry, your auto correct somehow changed “Get off my lawn” to the above…perhaps you should seek assistance with fixing your internet browser or do you already have someone helping you navigate the world wide web at the community access center?

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]limburg wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

As soon as Limp Bizkit, Nickelback, or Linkin Park gets a new front man and put out a few albums you can join in.[/quote]

I’m sorry, your auto correct somehow changed “Get off my lawn” to the above…perhaps you should seek assistance with fixing your internet browser or do you already have someone helping you navigate the world wide web at the community access center?[/quote]

lol…what???

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
FUCK YEA : Van Halen is Black

[/quote]

Yeah, Me too!!

So what!!

Sammy Hagar is awesome alone.

With Van Halen, he’s awful.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Sammy Hagar is awesome alone.

With Van Halen, he’s awful.[/quote]

First arena style concert that I ever went too was Van Halen, they recorded their double live alblum at a series of 3 concerts in Fresno CA. Maybe it was the energy of 13,000 people, but Hager rocked the fuck out of that shit.

He is a pretty damn good front man IMO.

Like I said, I love David Lee Roth as well, but he was before my time (concert wise).