Valentine's Day Murder

Why you shouldn’t sneak up on your lover:

Likely story, Blade Runner!

We’ll see how this plays out.

Was anyone else thinking “Blade Runner? You mean we’re already employing people to hunt down rogue androids? Maybe his model wife couldn’t pass the Voight-Kampff test.”

Or was that just me?

This is another conspiracy set up to ban handguns worldwide.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
This is another conspiracy set up to ban handguns worldwide. [/quote]

I’m sure there are plenty of the usual suspects from PWI who are flying off the handle right now that the media is covering this but not devoting the same amount of time to covering some outlier example of a guy successfully defending his home from an intruder with a gun. It’s all that damn media’s fault.

10/10 for his misses taking one for the team then.

Had domestic problems in the past, shoots his GF in their home and once he goes to court he is going to claim self defense?

He doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

I’m totally stumped about this.

At first I thought the media was pulling our legs, but upon closer review, it definitely seems like something is afoot.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Had domestic peoblema in the past, ahoota his GF in their home and once he goes to court he is going to claim self defense?

He doesn’t have a leg to stand on.[/quote]

Har Har…

I’m going to take a shot in the dark but my guess is this was a genuine accident

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I’m sure there are plenty of the usual suspects from PWI who are flying off the handle right now that the media is covering this but not devoting the same amount of time to covering some outlier example of a guy successfully defending his home from an intruder with a gun. It’s all that damn media’s fault.[/quote]

Not me, buddy.

This is the news story of the year, so far as I’m concerned.

OK OK OK I got one.

All he wanted to do was kick her out. But he couldn’t. BECAUSE HE HAS NO LEGS!!!

amidoingitright?

I didn’t know they arrested him, last I heard he was running from the cops…

I heard he was jealous, because he also wanted a modeling career but he couldn’t get his foot in the door.

Oscar may not be the fastest guy out there but hes certainly the Usain Bolt of domestic violence

^ no you’re doing it wrong

He thought it was a burglar, if the shoe was on the other foot what would you have done?

“it wasn’t me! It was the two legged man!”

If the shoe don’t fit, acquit, acquit, acquit!

Plus, it’s good he off’ed her. She always kept him on his toes.