T Nation

Valentine's Day for Men

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
What does he like?

I’m happy with cigars, bourbon, or cigar and bourbon accessories.

I also agree that cards are worthless.[/quote]

Cards?

What cards?

Are there naked wimminz on them?

Can he pick one?

I dont understand?[/quote]

I carefully reconsidered my “no cards” policy.

If she includes a photo in her card of her in the proper pose and attire (or lack thereof) THEN I think a card is in order.

Bonus points for her girlfriend being included in said photo.

[/quote]

There are 1,5 dicks in that pic.

If my gaydar picks that up, its probably more like 27.

My god, it’s even more complicated than I realized. Maybe I’ll just go out of town. I wonder if he’d want to go with me, have some sex with no pressure.

How hard is it really, you get this:


And this:

And then you do your Steak and BJ thing.

Make sure to sizzle it while wearing the outfit.

But, if that constrains your creative vision, tacos and lapdance?

Popcorn and strap-on?

I dunno, its your guy, but the outfit is really all purpose gear and as long as it is sex and food related, what could possibly go wrong?

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
Nice bottle of scotch[/quote]

What constitutes a nice bottle? What kind?

Edgy, I do cookies for Christmas (along with a shirt or whatever) and the other stuff on the list (meat, heels) pretty regularly.

The last item…awkward…I just had my cousin here and…well, I probably don’t need to talk about it anymore…I guess. :)[/quote]

You’re quite a good wench aren’t you?

But I mean, there are sexy clothes and shoes along and along, both while cooking and not. That’s not a once-a-year thing. Nor are steaks.

Sex is a given. I like and expect that, too.

It’s what to do about material things that I question.

You guys are doing a poor job of reaching consensus about anything BUT sex, which I already knew about. :frowning:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
But I mean, there are sexy clothes and shoes along and along, both while cooking and not. That’s not a once-a-year thing. Nor are steaks.

Sex is a given. I like and expect that, too.

It’s what to do about material things that I question.

You guys are doing a poor job of reaching consensus about anything BUT sex, which I already knew about. :([/quote]

Does your husband expect something materialistic for Vday?

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
Nice bottle of scotch[/quote]

What constitutes a nice bottle? What kind?

Edgy, I do cookies for Christmas (along with a shirt or whatever) and the other stuff on the list (meat, heels) pretty regularly.

The last item…awkward…I just had my cousin here and…well, I probably don’t need to talk about it anymore…I guess. :)[/quote]

You’re quite a good wench aren’t you?[/quote]

One who likes clothes, food, and her boyfriend, at any rate.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
But I mean, there are sexy clothes and shoes along and along, both while cooking and not. That’s not a once-a-year thing. Nor are steaks.

Sex is a given. I like and expect that, too.

It’s what to do about material things that I question.

You guys are doing a poor job of reaching consensus about anything BUT sex, which I already knew about. :([/quote]

Does your husband expect something materialistic for Vday?
[/quote]

Boyfriend, and I don’t know! I thought I’d ask what you guys want, then extrapolate. But I may have to make a new plan. Maybe SP’s “ask him.”

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
But I mean, there are sexy clothes and shoes along and along, both while cooking and not. That’s not a once-a-year thing. Nor are steaks.

Sex is a given. I like and expect that, too.

It’s what to do about material things that I question.

You guys are doing a poor job of reaching consensus about anything BUT sex, which I already knew about. :([/quote]

Alright.

If you really do the nasty by surprising him in various outfits all year long…

Fuck that shit, your work is done.

Its his time now to step up.

Candles, roses, beach walks, all of it, wrapped as a gift.

However, if you just say you have given it your all, wben in reality, you really have not… GET WORKING WOMAN!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ok you want materialistic?

Buy a Chasity belt, hide the key.

Tell him he has 10 minutes to find it, with clues as to the whereabouts of the key.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
But I mean, there are sexy clothes and shoes along and along, both while cooking and not. That’s not a once-a-year thing. Nor are steaks.

Sex is a given. I like and expect that, too.

It’s what to do about material things that I question.

You guys are doing a poor job of reaching consensus about anything BUT sex, which I already knew about. :([/quote]

Alright.

If you really do the nasty by surprising him in various outfits all year long…

Fuck that shit, your work is done.

Its his time now to step up.

Candles, roses, beach walks, all of it, wrapped as a gift.

However, if you just say you have given it your all, wben in reality, you really have not… GET WORKING WOMAN!!!
[/quote]

All right, all right, fine, I admit it! I don’t even HAVE a sheer body stocking! I haven’t given it my all. :frowning:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
But I mean, there are sexy clothes and shoes along and along, both while cooking and not. That’s not a once-a-year thing. Nor are steaks.

Sex is a given. I like and expect that, too.

It’s what to do about material things that I question.

You guys are doing a poor job of reaching consensus about anything BUT sex, which I already knew about. :([/quote]

Ah…

nononono…

Frame, strong frame…

There is relationship sex and then there is you walking in, like the goddess that you are, making him sit down with just a playful flick of your wrist and then doing your thing.

Now, if it goes well, you will both be rewarded bneond what you thought to be normal, or even possible, if not, you could crash like an Italian fighter pilot.

Welcome… to the world of gam…um, seduction.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
But I mean, there are sexy clothes and shoes along and along, both while cooking and not. That’s not a once-a-year thing. Nor are steaks.

Sex is a given. I like and expect that, too.

It’s what to do about material things that I question.

You guys are doing a poor job of reaching consensus about anything BUT sex, which I already knew about. :([/quote]

Alright.

If you really do the nasty by surprising him in various outfits all year long…

Fuck that shit, your work is done.

Its his time now to step up.

Candles, roses, beach walks, all of it, wrapped as a gift.

However, if you just say you have given it your all, wben in reality, you really have not… GET WORKING WOMAN!!!
[/quote]

All right, all right, fine, I admit it! I don’t even HAVE a sheer body stocking! I haven’t given it my all. :([/quote]

Why the fuck not!?!

Those things cost about 20 bucks?

You spend less on your flamboyant hairdresser?

Soooo, hopw important is it to you really?

Men are visual and sexual, thank Venus and hammer those two fuckers hard.

Seriously am I the only one that would like some expensive ass Dark chocolate candy for Valentines day?

[quote]optheta wrote:
Seriously am I the only one that would like some expensive ass Dark chocolate candy for Valentines day?[/quote]

Where would she put it?