Vajazzling - Sorry if I'm Late on this One

I just heard about this and - WOW! I work in advertising and we are running an ad for a customer that mentions vajazzling in their ad. They have a site. Here is the definition from their site.
Vajazzling: The act of applying glitter and jewels to a woman’s nether regions for aesthetic purposes.

And a quick use of the Google finds that Jenifer Love Hewitt is a proponent, active partiipant and fucking nutjob.

If I ever saw a girl with that… I’d instantly get up and leave.

According to Ms. Love Hewitt hers looks like a disco ball down there. There’s 2 minutes of my life I wish I had back (from watching the video).

As if razor bumps or stubble weren’t enough…

[quote]Amiright wrote:
If I ever saw a girl with that… I’d instantly get up and leave.[/quote]

+1, I’d make it a point to laugh in her face though.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sex_girls_pictures_hot_pics_photo_women/vajazzling

Already done, asshole!

^^ Some things are always funny. Like when people flip out about shit on some internet forum.

Anybody who would give a shit about Jennifer Love Hewitt being vajazzled has CAUGHT TEH GHEY!!!

The Only Way is Essex, our version of the Jersey Shore, only a billion times worse

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:

+1, I’d make it a point to laugh in her face though.[/quote]

If she was attractive, and otherwise NOT crazy it wouldn’t even slow me down.

I mean really, if some otherwise “normal” chick just enjoyed jeweling up her snapper… Who am I to judge.

I’d rather date a chick gluing fake gems to her vagoo than some girl with a closet coke habit that is blowing Tony C every Wednesday night at the pool hall for discount on an 8ball.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:

+1, I’d make it a point to laugh in her face though.[/quote]

If she was attractive, and otherwise NOT crazy it wouldn’t even slow me down.

I mean really, if some otherwise “normal” chick just enjoyed jeweling up her snapper… Who am I to judge.

I’d rather date a chick gluing fake gems to her vagoo than some girl with a closet coke habit that is blowing Tony C every Wednesday night at the pool hall for discount on an 8ball.[/quote]

Its just to stupid looking for me to deal with… grown woman with glitter or what not is ridiculous in my mind. Also I don’t want to be rubbing up on that… gonna cause some sort of annoying irritation

[quote]Extremepain wrote:
^^ Some things are always funny. Like when people flip out about shit on some internet forum.[/quote]

Or like when people get all defensive about an obvious joke on an Internet forum.

So none of you like piercings down there?

What about tats?

Glitter is the herpes of the craft world.

[quote]Amiright wrote:
Also I don’t want to be rubbing up on that… gonna cause some sort of annoying irritation [/quote]

Like what, an orgasm?

You clearly have the ghey.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I got my herpes from a guy named Glitter. He worked at craft world… [/quote]

[quote]Extremepain wrote:
^^ Some things are always funny. Like when people flip out about shit on some internet forum.[/quote]

I know. I just wanted to get a reaction. :fail :frowning:

Strippers have been doing this shit for years. Big surprise. Back in the day going home with glitter all over your face and hair was common. They dont do this anymore? I stopped going to strip joints 10 years ago.

I “pe” jazzled today. Eiffel tower.